Prologue.

No one's Pov

It's been a rough few weeks.

The woodsboro group was still adjusting to life in new York, away from the place that held so much pain and trauma.

Sam was as protective as ever as well as exhausted with two jobs and nightly therapy sessions, Tara was still avoiding dealing with anything that had happened the year prior, Chad was trying to dive into his new life in NYC, and Mindy was embracing college life as much as she could while still being cautious, even getting a girlfriend who the group took awhile to be comfortable and trusting of.

Tara even made a new friend and quickly introduced her to her friends and sister.

Y/n Mccall was a funny, sarcastic, protective, and fairly fit girl that Tara had met on her second week of college. She could also be just as guarded, cold, and sometimes distant as the rest of them.

The two quickly bonded over their love of cinema and horror, the babadook was Tara's favorite while IT had been the McCall's. They also bonded in how idiotic and protective their friend groups that they grew up with were.

Sharing stories of their siblings and friends doing stupid things in their early teen year.

The two quickly found comfort in one another and found that they could easily calm the other down.

Everyone was obviously cautious and wry of the new comer. Same especially was extra observant seeing how close Y/n had become to her sister.

Everyone but the the Mccall and Carpenter could see they had something more than just a friendship.

Even Sam had came around fairly quickly to the Mccall, bonding over their protectiveness over Tara, and gaining a lot of appreciation from the times Y/n would help the older carpenter wrangle in and clean up the chaos that would ensue whenever they had group hangouts in the apartment.

Their lives were finally becoming peaceful and normal for once....

Well until someone decided that Sam was the one behind the massacre of woodsboro last year. Then came the harassment from people who had believed the moronic claim.

And then finally it happened.

Ghostface was back.

And he was as pissed as ever. He killed multiple people in a bodega after chasing the carpenters into it.

He attacked the group in Tara and Sam's shared apartment after killing their roommate Quinn, stabbing Anika and Mindy, Y/n held him off until everyone was able to get over the ladder to Danny's apartment.

The masked creep fought the Mccall, even getting some stabs in before he finally ran once he heard the cops approaching.

And that's where the real problems started.

Ghostface had called Sam when Y/n had left to get her wounds taken care of.

He fed lies to the already suspicious and high alerted group, making them extra suspicious of the Mccall. And also unfortunately making their walls go up in ironclad chains and bars to make sure they kept the willpower to keep the Mccall away and on watch.

Somehow he knew one of the McCall's biggest secrets. And he told them to check the girl for wounds, knowing she wouldn't have any. They'd be healed by now.

As the group cornered the Mccall- someone they had begrudgingly became friends with- to find out the truth. To find out if they'd been betrayed once more, when a blinding light took over the room and everyone but the Mccall was taken somewhere different.

They all landed in a theater. Looking around confused, they all scrambled to their feet and looked around for an exit.

"Where the fuck are we?!" Chad exclaimed confused and concern.

"If we knew that, we wouldn't be freaking out dipshit!" Mindy replied before making her brother upside the head.

"There's no doors" a familiar voice said making the carpenter sister turn around quickly.

"Dewey?" The two said in disbelief.

"Hey kiddos" the man smiled softly, looking exactly like he did the day he died. Sitting next to his sister, who looked like the photos they've seen of her in highschool, chatting away happily with her older brother after so many years apart.

"What the fuc-" Tara muttered looking around before spotting more people that was very familiar to everyone of them.

"Sidney, Gale" Sam said a bit relieved as she walked over to the two women and greeted then with a much needed hug.

"Uncle Randy?" Mindy and Chad said quietly as they spotted the man who looked exactly like the photos from his freshman year of college.

"We've been here for awhile, reuniting and talking with someone who you might wanna hear out" Sidney explained softly to the two young women infront of her. The Meeks-martin twins were chatting with their uncle a bit back from them as they got to know each other and updated the man on how his sister was.

"Who?..." the core four all muttered in confusion before a deep voice spoke from the front of the room.

"That would be me, my name is Ambrose and I am the narrator. I intervene in storylines of the people I'm designated to watch over. And right now I'm gonna show you Y/n's life from the beginning of her junior year." The man explained sternly and steadily with a kind smile on his face.

"Ok so let me get this straight...." Tara trailed off in disbelief as she started to pace around a bit, her head reeling with all this new information and trying to process everything that's happening around her.

"We're somehow in this huge fucking theater with people we haven't seen in a year and with people who have DIED, and you're gonna show us the memories of our friend who we're pretty sure is trying to fucking kill us?!" Tara spoke breathlessly before taking in a deep breath and a puff of her inhaler that her sister tossed her when she noticed how fast her younger sisters chest was moving.

"....Yeah. sounds about right" The man said with a careless and amused smirked.

 sounds about right" The man said with a careless and amused smirked

"Now. Why don't we all have a seat and get this shit started" the man said with a clap of his hands, making the screen before them come to life with a bright light displaying one thing.

Teen Wolf

________________________________________

A/n: I know it was a bit short but I hope you guys enjoyed the first chapter of this new book! Please don't forget to comment on your favorite parts and maybe vote if you wanna.

Season 3 here we come!

What episode are you guys most excited to see the core four react to?

I can't wait for motel California personally 😏😈 even if its a sad and messed up episode, it's still my favorite!

Till next time
-Alpha