introduction

***important!!! warnings here!!!***

I've been rereading my previous Marilyn Thornhill story, and since it was my first fic, there's obviously so many things I personally don't like about it.

So I decided to write a new one!

* This story contains darker themes, revolving around an obsessive/possessive relationship between Marilyn and fem!student!reader.

* Reader is 17 years old at the beginning of the story, but very soon turns 18. She is in the same class with Wednesday, Enid etc.

* I am writing this one slightly different than my other fics, using second person.

* Marilyn is Laurel Gates in this story.

As I said, the fic is going to be slightly darker than the ones I've written before, so if you don't feel comfortable with these topics, I suggest not reading.

There will be a tw in the beginning of every chapter that needs one.

I apologize in advance for any language mistakes, english is not my first language and most chapters are probably not proofread.

This story will be cross-posted on Tumblr, so if you like that layout better, my account is @m1lflov3rrr !

Here are some of the warnings I probably will put to Tumblr, so you'll have an idea of what the story contains and if you want to continue reading.

Marilyn Thornhill x fem!student!reader, age gap relationship, obsessive marilyn, possessive marilyn, jealous marilyn, manipulative!marilyn, yandere!marilyn, dom!marilyn, sub!reader, mommy kink, praise kink, degradation kink, bdsm (?), dumbification, slightly toxic relationship, mentions of violence, slight violence, mentions of anxiety, panic attacks, smut, fluff, angst...

(I will add to the list if necessary)

https://www.tumblr.com/blog/m1lflov3rrr

That's all for now, enjoy! <3