Strange vision

"You stay here!" A she-cat yelled into the darkness of the caves while she diapers. "But mom! Come back!" In the darkness of the cave layed five kits. Not eaven 3 moons old. Alone they must walk there way.
The way of the Tunnel.

But our story starts long before this. It will still be moons before the kits see the light of day.

(In Tunnelclan things go a little bit different...)
Leader = Instead of 'star it says 'ore
Deputy = sufix is gold

Inside a cave starts the journey of a tom as leader of the Thunderclan. "Pine'Star, with this ceremony you should be our new leader. May you bring us glory and honor! Now press your nose against the Moonstone and speak to Starclan." Goose'Feather, the healer of Thunderclan showed him. Time tan by and Pine'Star woke up. "Did Starclan speak to you?" Goose'Feather asked. "Yes, it did. It was a warning... But I don't know from what they are trying to warn me..." Pine'Star was irritated.

They began their way back to Thunderclan camp, which was many tree lengths away from the Moonstone cave. They took the safe way through the tunnels of Tunnelclan, the only place besides Fourtrees where cats from every clan could give tongue. Their leader was Claw'Ore and by her side were the two deputys Moon'Gold and Squirrel'Gold. A strong combination, hard to defeat. The tunnels came to the surface in the territory of each clan once. Which made it perfect to travel.

As Goose'Feather and Pine'Star arrived at the Thunderclan camp they were greeted with cheers and joy and as Pine'Star jumped onto the Clanrock, dived the light of the setting sun his fur in a golden color, what made his comrades to look up to him. Goose'Feather meanwhile went back into the medicine den where Feather'Paw was waiting for him.

A couple suns went by as Goose'Feather made his way back to the Moonstone cave, this time with Feather'Paw. A meeting with the other medicine cats was scheduled.

As they arrived at the Mothermouth, the other medicine cats were already there, waiting for them. Together they went inside to give tongues with Starclan.

As Goose'Feather closed his eyes a clearing appeared around him. He was at Fourtrees. It was filled with cats but one caught his attention. A cat made out of pure shadow made their way onto the high rock. The cat lifted their paw and slammed it onto the high rocks cousin them to break and releasing a black liquid from them. A massive wave appeared and pushed Goosefeather into the Thunderclan camp, where he saw all the cats he liked and loved swimming dead. The liquid seeped into the ground and a familiar face stepped onto the clan rock. It was Doe'Star. She then spoke to him 'Beware of the black moon.' She said.

Goose'Feather woke up, shocked about what he saw. The words of Doe'Star still echoing through his head. Slowly the other medicine cats began to wake up without noticing how weak the Moonstone was truly shining.

As they all were ready to go they heard a noise that made them shiver. As they slowly turned around they spotted a piece of the Moonstone, black as the night, laying in front of them. Panic broke out and as the medicine cat of the Tunnelclan touched the piece she froze. Her eyes said that the fear was everything in her mind right now when suddenly she ran outside the cave. "Ivy'Dust! Wait!" Her apprentice yelled. They ran behind her trying to stop her but she was too fast.

As they found her she was sitting next to a little stream looking into the sky and talking to Starclan "How could you be so horrible??!" She shouted in pain. Her apprentice came to her and signalised the other medicine cats to return to their clans. And so they did.

Moons passed by and more and more of them became similar visions of a black cat that will cause death and destruction

I hope the chapters are not to short btw.

If you want longer chapters just say!

I can just warn you I am not uploading that often because I am pretty busy

Also this is fist story to upload + english is not my fist language so don't be that hard...