CHAPTER 123

Gyomie, Sanemi and Tokito Twins decided to get separated as Michirou told Genya to find Zenitsu and others.

Sanemi agreed as he just want is to revange Oyakata-sama and Genya's safety.

Kyojuro got separeted from Giyu and Tanjiro because the place are hella
crazy that was moving around and surfaces and walls was included.

Giyu and Tanjiro heard the news from the crow.

𝘔𝘪𝘤𝘩𝘪𝘳𝘰𝘶 and 𝘔𝘶𝘪𝘤𝘩𝘪𝘳𝘰𝘶 𝘛𝘰𝘬𝘪𝘵𝘰!! 𝘎𝘺𝘰𝘮𝘪𝘦 𝘏𝘪𝘮𝘦𝘫𝘪𝘮𝘢!! 𝘚𝘢𝘯𝘦𝘮𝘪 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘎𝘦𝘯𝘺𝘢 𝘚𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘻𝘶𝘨𝘢𝘸𝘢!!

𝑻𝒉𝒆𝒚 𝒅𝒆𝒇𝒆𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒖𝒑𝒑𝒆𝒓 𝒓𝒂𝒏𝒌 1 !

' Michirou fought another uppermoon!! " Tanjiro thought while running next to Giyu.

' Her stamina is insane, she just fought 2 uppermoon. ' Giyu thought.

" Base on crow's report, no one hashira die yet.." Giyu said

" we are only gonna faced is Muzan.. " Tanjiro said as tint of anger can hear in his voice.

' I'm sure Michirou was the reason why they won... i''m glad they're still alive ' Tanjiro thought.

They both stopped as soon as they saw from a far a lot of slayers was laying down dead, lifeless eyes, cutted in a half body.

They sense the heavy presence of Muzan was standing surrended of dead bodies of slayers.

Muzan was standing ignoring the dead bodies of demon slayers.

As soon as Tanjiro saw this, he was really mad as he gripped his katana tightly. The flashback of the day when Muzan killed his family.

Giyu and Tanjiro did'nt let thier guard down as their viens are popping out in anger.

" Tanjiro. " Giyu called not facing him as he focus on Muzan.

" Calm yourself " Giyu added as he can feel of anger from Tanjiro.

" Just calm down. "

Before Muzan can say anything. They sense someone was comming from above.

' Someone is coming!? ' Tanjiro thought as he wonder who is it

Tokito twins came from above as Michirou destroyed the cieling.

Giyu and Tanjiro flicnhed and relief as the same time as the two Hashira arrived.

" Looks like someone arrived in time. " Muzan said as he saw Michirou landed near at him.

Muzan didn't attack as he was calmed.

" Wah!! This place is hella crazy!! " Michirou said as she landed with her brother.

' The Tokito twins is here! ' Giyu thought as he didn't let his guard down.

" Michirou!! " Tanjiro called as he was trying to say Muzan was near at them.

Muichiro look tense as he saw Muzan was looking at them.

" Tanjiro!! Giyu!! " Michirou called. Her face lit up as she saw them. not minding Muzan was here.

Michirou was smilling as she was happy to see them, walking throught pass Muzan while dragging her brother.

' Michirou sure loves to ignored enemy's presense. ' Muichiro thought as he tightly hold her hand.

" We're just defeated upper rank moon!! Isn't that amazing!! " Michirou yelled swinging her katana in proudly.

" My brother and i almost die!! " Michirou added.

' You're the one who almost die there. little sister. ' Muichiro thought.

' Michirou was so carefree, didn't she even sense Muzan was here. ' Giyu thgought.

" Michirou " Tanjiro called

" What? " Michirou said as she tilt her head in sudden called.

Before Tanjiro say something. Muzan butted in as he look at Michirou.

" I'm here you know. " Muzan said

" Where's the powerful girl who faced me that moment? She can't even sense me that i'm here" Muzan added as he was waiting Michirou to faced him as he don't like the way she walk through pass to him.

The atmosphere seem tense than before. Giyu and Tanjiro especially Muichiro feel it.

" Sorry but not sorry, the girl who faced you that moment is here, I can sense you, it just not worth to come here and see you. " Michirou sarcasticly said to him as she turned her back facing him.

' She's mocking Muzan, i think this is bad. Muzan was different to other uppermoons we faced. He's powerful and faster than other demon we faced! ' Muichiro thought as Giyu had a same thought.

" Oh well. ̶F̶̶u̶̶c̶̶k̶ ̶y̶̶o̶̶u̶ for ruining our lives. " Michirou said as her happy face faded to cold as she said those words.

" Isn't that enough that you're alive? "Muzan asked.

" Can you stop reaching your bullshit dream being perfect? " Michirou sarcastaicly said back to him as she was mocking him.

" The way you look right now is describing you that you're not able to reach your goal. " Michirou added grinning evily to him that made Muzan glared at her.

" I will able to reach it once i kill you and the demon slayers, taking Nezuko will be easy after that. " Muzan said, Tanjiro heard his sister name made him mad even more to Muzan.

" You already kill his family years ago now you're going to take his sister. The demon really knows what thier job, ah " Michirou said

" The dead will not come back " Muzan said

" Let go of your grudges, just go about your bussines and live a quiet life." Muzan said as he looked at Tanjiro who was glaring at him.

" That's what most people do. " Muzan added

" So why don't you? " Michirou suddenly said that made everyone looked at her especialy Muzan as Tanjiro was about to say something again.

" Why don't you do that Muzan?"

" Why don't you live a quiet life and stop ruining people's life."

" That's what villains do when they can't reach thier goal "

Giyu, Muichiro and Tanjiro was watching them at the time, They can't predict if Muzan will be first to attack or them.

Michirou disappeared from thier sight as she appeared in front of Muzan.

" Michirou!! " Muichiro yelled in worried as he saw Michirou was in front.

' I didn't see her coming to him! ' Giyu thought

Muichiro was about to followed, Giyu hold his wrist to prevent him following Michirou.

" Keep sending the uppermoons to me, i can't die anyway. Not yet." Michirou added as she forgot the three boys behind her as she was closed to Muzan

" Opps, i killed them except to the biwa woman the demon controlling this place. " Michirou put her hands to her mouth as she let a giggle a bit.

" I'm tried of dealing with you " Muzan said as he did'nt back away as he knows he was strong to kill Michirou and others.

" So do i, Muzan " Michirou said as she didn't back away either.

" i just want this to end " They both said it at the same time.

" So i'm gonna kill you all " Muzan said

" Before you do that, we're gonna roasted you with the sun " Michirou said

Everyone quickly ready thier katana as they sense the fight with Muzan will begin.