¶Chapter 1 ¶

𝐵𝒜𝒦𝒰𝒢𝒪'𝒮 𝒫𝒪V

"Hey, bakugo you can leave early today" my boss says, he hands me a paycheck and smiles. Finally i can leave, I've been working since 3 am. you have no idea how many people want tattoos in the MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT.  "Mhm, goodbye" I say as i bow and leave with my money. I work as a tattoo artist, a waiter, and a make up artist  in my spare time. I'm trying to make money to go to UA, it's this fancy ass collage for heroes. I  have a powerful quirk, but i got into a huge ass fight with my parents and well they wont pay for my tuition so gotta make money

Dont get me wrong, im rich, i have tons of money but i kinda froze my account and to unfreeze it, it might take a couple days. Or that's what the bank extra told me. So far i made 10,000 yen. I've been working for 4-6 years now, I've been working since middle school. 

𝓱𝓮 𝓹𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓮𝓼 𝓫𝔂 𝓪 𝓫𝓪𝓴𝓮𝓻𝔂 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓼𝓶𝓮𝓵𝓵 𝓵𝓾𝓻𝓮𝓼 𝓱𝓲𝓶 𝓲𝓷

i think he likes this one, i'll get 2 for both of us. "Hello! welcome to Cake City, what can i get for you?" the guy behind the counter says. "I'll take two cinnamon buns" i say reaching for my wallet, the guy puts some in a bag and then he put in a chocolate cake. "I didnt order any chocolate cake, take it out" i said kinda demanding. the guy looks at  me and smirks " its on the house, cutie" he says, pushing my order towards me. i took out the chocolate cake and put 20 yen on the table, i flipped him off and walked out. 

i walked towards a bridge, i curse and use my quirk a bit. i cross the bridge, im almost home. i hope he likes the buns, i walk up to my driveway and notice a  car in my driveway. i recognize the car, it's a  Mercedes Benz, red with white detail. I shake off the weird feeling i have and head to the door....its already open. I open the door and there are clothes on the floor, he's not doing what i think he's doing right?..

i follow the trail of clothes to the main bedroom. as im getting closer i hear moans and groans. He better fucking not be doing  what i think he's fucking doing! I open the door to the bedroom and...i dropped the food, my bag and i honestly  think my heart dropped as well.

"AH! K-kacchan, i swear this isnt what you think it is!" Deku yells out, what does he mean it isnt what it looks like. "WDYM ISN'T WHAT I THINK, YOU'RE IN BED WITH FUCKING ICY HOT" I yell back, my face feels wet. Deku gets up and puts on some pants. icy hot is just there, watching all this. "BABY PLEASE LET ME EXPLAIN" Deku says trying to hold me, but i blast him off. "NO I DONT WANT TO HEAR IT! DEKU YOU WERE SUPPOSED TO BE MY BOYFRIEND, AND NOW I COME HOME AND I SEE YOU FUCKING THIS....THIS FUCKING SLUT" I yell, tears streaming down my face " DONT YOU DARE CALL HIM THAT. TODOROKI MAKES ME HAPPY, HE MAKES ME FEEL MORE THAN YOU EVER DID. HE TAKES ME ON DATES FOR FUCKS SAKE, IM MORE HAPPY AND IN LOVE WITH HIM THAN I EVER WAS WITH YOU."  Deku shouts out. I froze...i look to icy hot and he seems so happy that deku said that...i feel angry...my tears stop i straighten up. i take some steps back.

"...Okay...Deku, its over...and since you're so happy with him, you can live with him. I'm gonna go for a walk....when i get back i expect you to be gone  and everything i bought you, and gave you to be on the table in the living room..." i say. i walk towards the door, i hear deku trying to  explain and call me back but i ignore him. i run towards the bridge...i scream and yell till  my lungs and throat hurt. i lean on the railing and look down to the ocean below.  My mind is running in circles right now and i cant focus on anything. 

i get up on the railing, i look down. if i jump, maybe life wouldnt be so hard rn. No one would mind if i died, i mean my parents hate me, i lost any kind of friends i had bc i work to much, and now i lost the one person who said they's never leave...i should jump, life would be easy for everyone if i died...

I look out to the sunset, its beautiful. i lift my leg and lean a bit forward. then i fully lean, but i'm not falling, i feel 2 big arms around me holding me. i was then yeeted on the the sidewalk, the arms are still around me. i hear lots of people whispering and some yelling. My heads  still spinning everything seems so loud. " DUDE WHAT THE ACTUAL HELL?" a guy yells, im guessing that as my rescuer, his voice is kinda deep. my eyes are on fire right now, this is why i dont like crying, fucking hell. the voices are becoming to loud, i think my hearing aids are glitching. "WHY'D...FUCKIN....CAN...HEAR ME?"  my rescuer yelling at me, i can hear some shit he's saying, fucking broken hearing aids.

the noise get louder and louder, and these Hearing aids, are fucking torturing me. i need fucking silence! i open my eyes no matter how much it fucking burns rn, i hold up my hands in front of my face and i blast an explosion. i made it small enough to not hurt anyone but big and loud enough to scare them away. My hearing aids completely shut off i cant hear anymore. i feel some vibrations, im assuming thats everyone running away. i sit up, and take off my hearing aids. i notice some blood, but i suppose its from being yeeted onto the sidewalk.

i feel a hand on my back, who would still be here after my explosion? i turn my head and seen an obnoxious red. there's a man in front of me, well not a man  he seems about my age. i look at his lips, since my hearing aids are busted. 

𝓐/𝓝

 𝔀𝓱𝓮𝓷 𝓫𝓪𝓴𝓾𝓰𝓸'𝓼 𝓵𝓲𝓹 𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓭𝓲𝓷𝓰, 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓯𝓸𝓷𝓽 𝔀𝓲𝓵𝓵 𝓫𝓮 : 𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕤 𝕜𝕚𝕟𝕕𝕒 𝕔𝕠𝕠𝕝 𝕣𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥. 

Anyway onward!

"𝔻𝕦𝕕𝕖 𝕨𝕙𝕒𝕥 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕙𝕖𝕝𝕝 𝕚𝕤 𝕪𝕠𝕦𝕣 𝕡𝕣𝕠𝕓𝕝𝕖𝕞!? 𝕚 𝕕𝕠𝕟𝕥 𝕜𝕟𝕠𝕨 𝕨𝕙𝕒𝕥'𝕤 𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕡𝕖𝕟𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕚𝕟 𝕦𝕣 𝕝𝕚𝕗𝕖 𝕓𝕦𝕥 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕤𝕙𝕠𝕦𝕝𝕕𝕟'𝕥 𝕗𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕜𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕜𝕚𝕝𝕝 𝕪𝕠𝕦𝕣𝕤𝕖𝕝𝕗" Damn, i knew i could lip read but i didnt think i could get it word for word. Why the fuck is he still here tho? " i dont need your bull shit right now. So leave shit for brains." i said, i got up and walked back to my place. idk whether he's yelling at me rn but i honestly dont give a shit. 

as i walk back, i get close to the drive way...the car's gone. I walk to the door and its still open, the clothes on the floor are gone. I walk past the living room, there's things on the table, i walk upstairs to the main bedroom...everything is left clean and tidy. Their gone. i feel tears welling up in my eyes, i push it down and take a deep breath. silence is all around me, i leave the room and slam the door shut. i walk down stairs and into the living room.

everything is there, first date gifts, apology gifts, birthday gifts, everything..i have no time for this sad bullshit. i need to get into ua, i need to make money. And if today has taught me anything, is to stick to my goal. no time or space for meaningless things like relationships and friendships. i dont need anyone except me, myself and i.