The Dark Past Of Beth

In a dark and dramatic past, Beth (Elizabeth) was born on Earth in an unknown hidden place. Despite having extraordinary parents, Beth and her parents are being hunted for possessing mummified human DNA amidst the spread of the Labose Virus which turns people into strange masked creatures.

Beth's mother and father live in a refugee camp, constantly moving for their safety. However, the situation gets worse when Beth's father suddenly disappears without a trace.  Two days later, they receive a letter revealing that Beth's father left for the money and betrayed them by revealing their location to the pursuers.

Sad and disappointed, Beth and her mother were forced to flee again. But Bad Luck is chasing them again. They were ambushed by a group of vicious humans who had been looking for them. They both tried to run, but unfortunately, they were caught.  In the midst of this deplorable situation, Beth's mother tried hard to protect Beth, but in the end they could not avoid a tragic fate.

Beth had to witness her mother being torn to pieces and eaten alive by these heinous humans.  Despair and grief awaken the neutralized labose virus within her in a horrific moment, Beth transforms physically with horns and wings appearing on her body, And her body color turns pink, in a fit of rage and grief, She takes revenge by slaughtering the assailants.

Then, a mysterious figure appears who feels the emotional energy flowing from Beth, this person adopts Beth. saw the potential of his strength, and guided him to develop strong abilities and character. As she grows, Beth becomes a capable leader, strategist, and has expertise in planning attacks and playing the chess of life.

After experiencing a long journey full of obstacles, Beth finally found a place in the invading army. With his ability and intelligence, he rose to the rank of commander of the 13th corps, showing his talent in strategic warfare and leadership.

However, behind her versatility in war, Beth also has a spiritual side, she is a high-ranking priest of an order of attackers. She ponders the savior's prophecy and guidance, but on this harsh journey, questions begin to arise as uncertainty arises when the guardian's teachings, which disrupt the purity of the savior's teachings, cast doubt in Beth's heart.

Amidst all the conflicts and inner battles, Beth continues to develop into a strong character, full of determination and full of mystery and dramatization every step of the way.

The dark fate that befell Beth's past also reflected a deep warmth and affection for her mother.  Every step he takes, every action he takes, is a testament to the deep love he has for his mother. Beth's mother is a figure who has always been her support and protector, as well as a source of inspiration in a hard and challenging life.  Memories of her mother and her sacrifice never faded in Beth's memory, strengthening her determination to be strong and live life with passion, as she did as a formidable commander of the colonial army.

-The end-