1

They kiss for a while until they stop for air. They eventually stop and Sam looked at him with her amber eyes and Connor looks at her with his green eyes. She then got up slightly and unzipped her jumpsuit and took it off, revealing her black bra. "Connor...I know I was raped and probably disgusting but...I wanna have sex with you." Said Sam. Connor looks at her with a smile. "Sam, your beautiful and I don't care that you were raped...I mean I do cause I didn't want you to go through something so horrible, but what I mean is, I'm ok with having sex with you, but are you? You were recently assaulted and didn't have enough time to recover, mentally or physically." Said Connor.

Sam looks at him and then down. "I am...I know what I went through but...I want to...I want you to help me forget those memories and replace them with ones of true love and care...so...can we?" Asked Sam. Connor looks at her before smiling. "Yeah." Said Connor. Sam smiles before she smiles and unzipped Connor's jump suit and took it off, revealing his scarred body but she didn't pay attention to that and began kissing Connor's chest. Connor blushes a bit before grabbing her shoulders and kiss her, which she did back. Connor rolls them over and make her lay on her back as Connor was on top of her. Connor then kiss her while gently grabbing her breasts. She moans as they kiss, making it muffled. Connor stops kissing her so they can get air and look into each other's eyes. "I'm gonna take the bra off...and if we get to any point where you wanna stop please let me know and I'll stop right away." Said Connor. Sam nods.

(Sex scene)

Connor undid her bra and reveal her breasts. They weren't big but weren't small either but that didn't matter. Connor began gently fondling one while sucking on the other, making sure to make her feel good and not hurt her. She lets out another moan while trying to not be loud to not be heard by anyone. As Connor kept going, he slowly began kissing her chest, stomach and went down her torso and once to her panties, he stop and looks up at Sam. "I'm gonna take it off...ok?" Asked Connor. Sam nods and Connor remove her panties and look down at her wet vagina, making her blush. "D-Don't look at it like that..." Said Sam. Connor smiles. "Sorry." Said Connor. Connor then look down and began licking it, making her blush and Connor kept going and going as he use his tongue to move the inside around along with one of his fingers making her moan more. Connor lift a hand and she took it and squeezed it as she bite her nails on her other hand. Connor slowly increase speed and fingers but did it slowly cause he didn't want Sam hurt and wanted her to enjoy herself. As Connor kept going, he slowly increase the speed and after a bit, Sam cums and moans as she gripped Connor's hand tightly.

Sam pants and pants before Connor lift his head and she looked up at Connor. "Hehe, cute." Said Connor. "S-Shut up..." Said Sam. Connor smiles but then rise himself and began nibbling her neck gently while putting two to three fingers in and use them to pleasure her as Connor nibble her neck and she held his hand tightly. Connor kept going and she moans as she takes her other hand and wrap it around his back and scratch Connor slightly but it didn't hurt. She cum again and again until she pants and looks at Connor. "M-My turn." Said Sam. "Huh?" Asked Connor. She rolled Connor to his back and she lowers herself to his underwear, where she remove it and reveal his large member. She blushed. "Y-Your huge!" Yelled Sam. "Hehe, you don't have to continue if you--" Connor was cut off by Sam shoving a bit into her mouth, trying to get it in but had to take her time due to this being her first time with something this big.

Sam began sucking and gagging on it but would stop for air or if she needed to stop and when ready, she kept going. As Connor moan in pleasure, Sam kept sucking until Connor eventually cum. Connor groans with pleasure as he cum. Sam took her mouth off it as she swallowed as much as she could before looking up at Connor. "H-How was that?" Asked Sam. "Great...thank you." Said Connor. She smiles but then got up and crawls onto Connor and put his dick at her entrance before she looks at Connor. "I'm gonna put it in...you ready?" Asked Sam. "Yes are you?" Asked Connor. She nods and slowly sits on it, making it go into her and she moans as she gripped onto Connor's chest and also layed down on it. "You ok?" Asked Connor. "J-Just d-didnt expect it to be b-big..." Said Sam. "Want me to take it out?" Asked Connor. She shook her head. "No...its ok." Said Sam. Connor nods and began moving slowly as she held onto him and moans as Connor slowly got his thing in and out until eventually she was ready for Connor to go a bit faster.