fifteen.

(⁠⊙⁠_⁠◎⁠)

it's been a couple of days since jisung slept with his crush. there was nothing going on with them lately. just their usual thing.

hang out, unconsciously flirt with one another, act fool, repeat.

they didn't really care.

to be honest, they are both okay with it.

liking each other without actually telling each other how they feel, because it might make the tables turn.

they sure are content with what they have at the moment.

or as jisung thought.

it was already afternoon.

he was laying in his room, scrolling down through social media.

he got up, turned off his phone and dropped it on his bed. he went to his cabinet to grab a set of clothes as he was planning to take a bath.

he went into his bathroom, undressed himself and went to the shower.

all is well after he finished taking a bath.

he was now doing his skincare when he started coughing.

the latter can't stop coughing that he's already tearing up.

he rubbed his chest thinking it may help stop his coughing.

he spit out a rust-colored phlegm on the sink.

he frowned.

"why is it color brown? " he thought.

there was a knock heard across the han's residences. jeongin heard it from the living room, so he stood up from the couch and opened the door.

"good afternoo—" jeongin widened his eyes.

he was flabbergasted.

"FELIX HYUNG?!" he exclaimed.

the figure in front of him smiled brightly and hugged jeongin. they hugged each other for a second and pulled away.

"hi." felix greeted.

"i can't believe you're actually here!" jeongin said, still smiling.

"well, it just happened." the older replied.

"please come in! i'll call jisung hyung upstairs." jeongin ran upstairs while he let the door open so felix could come in.

felix removed his shoes and left them at the shoe rack. he went into the house and comfortably sat at the couch.

"jisung hyung!" the younger called from outside the latter's room. jisung heard that and he immediately washed out the red phlegm he spit out a moment ago.

he went out of his bathroom while wiping his yet damp hair.

"why?" the latter shouted from the inside.

"felix hyung is here! he's downstairs."

once jisung heard that, he immediately dropped his towel on his bed and ran downstairs. he then saw felix holding a box. he smiled.

"yongbokie!" the older called him and felix smiled. they both hugged each other tightly.

"i thought you were dead already!" jisung added.

"i wish i was." they both laughed. jeongin just facepalms at their behavior.

it's been a while since they met up like this. they usually communicate through texts and video calls so they are somehow grateful that they meet up again like this after a long time.

-

minho hyung
5 unread messages

minho hyung
2 missed calls

-

the rest of the day went on with the three male catching up with their lives lately. and guess what? jisung has the most tea to spill. considering what he just experienced two days ago, a box of cake from felix will be worth it for all the gossips they have.

they didn't realize how late it was now. jisung's phone was left in his bedroom and the owner couldn't care about it because he's busy catching up with his childhood best friend.

"i wish hyunjin was here though." felix stated.

"yeah. it would be we would be louder together." jisung laughed. jeongin couldn't imagine it. three introverts together would make a nuclear disaster on this island.

"oh and by the way, we moved closer to your home. so i'll be seeing you more often."

"for real?"

"yeah!"

they continued talking for another hour and felix had an overnight with the two since it's already late and of course, he let his mother know first.

jisung had a good day because of felix's appearance in his home.

and minho's message was left unread.

-

i have to publish something, so. 💀✋ don't worry, i'll make it up to you in the next chapter anyway. i wish i have the same friendship felix and jisung. they're so natural. 😭 anyways.

stay hydrated!

xoxo, leeknoringg.