CH 26

Edited by Creepy-Face

Tashina carefully once again straightened the sheet on the small bed, before turning to the two obedient waiting children. Ali, and Cameron had taken a bath and both were now wearing Shiana's old night gowns. Now that they were both given a bath their babyish clear soft looking skin came into view and they looked even cuter! Though it broke Tashina's heart when she saw those small scars that seemed to still be healing on both of their bodies.

"I'm once again sorry for not having anything for you little ones to wear to bed." Tashina said, slightly embarrassed. Since what they were wearing were technically for girls she hoped that they weren't upset with it.
"It's fine," Cameron said happily,"I'm just happy we finally have something to sleep in!"
"And it's very comfy!" Ali added. Tashina felt happy and sad at the same time when she heard this. Happy because they didn't mind, and sad because what have they gone through to have never even had night gowns before?

Sighing, she placed the large blanket that was in her hands in Cameron's hands.
"Well good night, sleep well okay?" she said as she went to the door,
"Good night!" Ali, and Cameron said in unison. With this Tashina closed the door and walked away. When she closed the door Cameron turned towards Ali,
"I didn't know my kitten was such a good actor?"

Ali flushed slightly,
"I tried really hard!" Cameron chuckled teasingly before rubbing his head. Ali happily leaned into that palm.
"Alright it's time to go to bed now." Ali nodded before practically jumping onto the bed, and then turned around and looked at Cameron eagerly. Cameron smiled, before climbing up onto the bed dragging the sheet over both of them. Once they were both covered Ali, a little shyly scooched over to be in Cameron arms only to have Cameron drag him entirely into his arms. Ali blushed slightly before snuggling even closer into Cameron's chest.

Cameron placed a palm on Ali's head, and began to pet him to sleep. Ali immediately fell into comfortable daze, before fully falling asleep. When he was fully asleep Cameron smiled and pressed a small peck on his forehead,'Too cute' he thought to himself. He then continued petting him. In his last life almost everyone knew about Tashina her husband, and her adopted children in about a week or two. They were all over the news papers and posters, and almost everyone was talking about the incident. He however couldn't remember the exact date, as he really didn't care about such gossip when he was young and even now.

But since he had just happen to remember that Tashina was a good person who took care of the poor, as every one was talking about how could such an evil thing happen to such good people, and although he didn't know everything. He decided to try his luck, and maybe save some good people, and since it happened that everything seemed to be true, he will definitely save them. Cameron yawned slightly and he didn't know when, but he eventually fell asleep.

When he woke up again it was still early in the morning as it was still a bit dark, but he could see faint sunlight shining through the window of the small guest room Tashina gave them. He sat up and yawned again. He then glanced down at Ali who was sleeply clinging to his chest. Cameron bit his tongue as to not react to this cute temtati-cough distraction. He will not give in! Too much spoiling wasn't good!

Ali, who was unaware of Camerons struggles. Opened his eyes sleeply, he awakened the moment Cameron moved to sit up. A matter a fact Cameron had tried multiple times to move away silently to not wake Ali up in the past. But this clingy little neko would still wake up, and sometimes even made him come back a sleep again with him. So Cameron gave up. Ali was easily woke up to Cameron moving around.

He blinked slightly, before rubbing his small fluffy head into Cameron's neck making a small purring sound. Cameron stiffly sat there, desperately trying to control his hand which was practically itching to pet Ali.
"Morning" Ali murmured, his small childish voice sounding incredibly adorable!

"Morning" Cameron said in defeat as he gave Ali's chubby cheeks kisses. His hand wasn't lazy either, and was happily brushing through the soft fur-like sliver hair. The small purring soundz in Ali's throat became louder and he sighed quite comfortably. 'This is the life!' he thought happily. Being pampered everyday by his favorite person was absolute heaven. Meanwhile Cameron's thoughts was mixed with 'You should have more restraint!' and 'Hes adorable!'.

This is the scene Tashina came upon when she went into the room. Seeing the two children getting along so well. She thought that it was extremely adorable. When Cameron saw her watching them he smiled embarrassingly at her.
"Good morning miss!" He said while carefully taking Ali off him.

Ali who's pampering was cut short:...tch!

"Good morning miss!" Ali forced him self to blush while looking down shyly.
He was actually trying to hide the hatred in his eyes. 'She didn't mean it, she didn't mean it...' he kept repeating to himself.

"Well it's good to see you two up so early!" Tashina said with a slight cough, as when she noticed the two was shy.
"Come on down for breakfast when you're ready!" she said happily as she closed door. She then turned around and made beeline towards the kitchen, 'They were so adorable!I must tell hubby this!'.

Once she left Cameron got out of bed and pecked the pouting Ali on the forehead.
"You get upset too easily." he said helplessly. He then took the still pouting Ali in his arms and carried him into the bathroom. After washing up they both put on the clothes Tashina had left behind. They were a bit bigger than then were, but they worked just fine. He then took Ali's hand into his,
"Be good." Ali nodded while giving him an innocent look. Cameron's lips twitched, well he will listen to some extent right?

Thank you for reading!