Who is TRIPLE S?

Triple S is a rotative kpop girls group who consists of 24 members under MODHAUS, which is a company headed by the former creative director of LOONA, among other kpop groups, Jaden Jeong

Triple S' fandom name is WAV.
WAV means that triple S will sail into a bigger world with the waves of the fans, just as connecting the letters SSS simulates a wave. WAV' can also contain a double meaning between ocean waves and radio waves.
(Predebut fandom name was sswise).

Why is it named Triple S?

Triple S = Three S so The 3 S's stands for "social" "sonyeo" (young girls) and "Seoul", their name means "The idols of all possibilities" too because they will present a new 'dimension' every comeback with new concepts and different members.

This is also represented in the members; Every member of the group has a representative S as they were revealed. For example, S1 is Seoyeon as she was the first member to be revealed and Hyerin is S2 as she was the second member being revealed.

You can decide who is part of each sub unit as well as other content through the app cosmo, you will be able to decide the subunits and content through NFT photocards called Objekts, they can be exchanged to other users through ID.

The problem with Triple S

"It encourages favoritism!!! obviously certain members are going to be more preferred by the public than others and they will always end up having comebacks and the rest won't."

Well... no, because there is no such thing as a favourite sub unit, The concept of the group makes it impossible for you to only choose one girl every time because they always put themselves in parallel, such as AAA and KRE or LOVElution and EVOLution, fans chose both sub units at the same time so they both have a comeback with all the girls at that time.

More information

Also if any sub unit exceeds a certain album sales target it will become a permanent sub unit. But it does not mean anything serious that it dissolves since you can always put the same members back in a sub unit!
So do not believe the account or news that says other things, that is just misinformed!!

tripleS Official Accounts:
Official Website: @triplescosmos.com
BiliBili: @tripleS_official
Discord: @triplescosmos
Instagram: @triplescosmos
TikTok: @triplescosmos
Twitter: @triplescosmos
Weibo: @tripleScosmos
Xiaohongshu: @tripleScosmos
YouTube: @tripleSOfficial

...

That's all. Simple, right?
I am not native english speaker, I am learning so please correct me if something is wrong.
If you don't understand something, you are always free to ask about it respectfully.