Prologue

..... sometimes there are times when I feel so sad– a terrible heartbreak and I couldn't breathe.

Before I started this, I will tell you my biggest heartbreakit was when I lost my best friend of 19 years. He went with his fluffy tail to Cloud Land, and I didn't know if I could smile the same or not. I wasn't even there when we lost him, I was miles away and it hurt too mucheven until now.

It took me months to be able to find my hobbies back for everything turned grey after I lost him.

..... there was also the time when I felt like I'm so hopeless be it, in leading a good life or having a love life.

I made them into stories, into wordssentences and paragraph. They flew so naturally sometimes it was like breathing.

This story is fictional, not all of it is based on my stories.

Most of it was inspired by how I observed my friends' life and many things happening to the world. Maybe from my friends, maybe from my family, maybe from the social media.

Perhaps by reading this, you might find one or two relatable things.

I wish the book, for every page, every paragraph I wish they will calm the chaos and disturb the calmness.

They said a writer bleeds through their words.

I hope I can do something like that.

I hope you will feel the happiness feel the pain inside.

I hope I'm able to steal your breath away.

Thank you for starting this story.

I hope you will love it as much as I love them.

_angstChikuwa