Chapter 1: Meeting You

“damn,druggie get the hell'a out there and come over here,dumbass!”Rindo's panick tone and the heavily breathe pounding from his heart could be heard over the phone. “They are getting away.” Rindo added.

“i'm coming over!” is what said on the phone,Rindo groaned and rolled his eyes in annoyance. “just hurry the fuck up!”He sat and pressed the end call button, scrolling through his contact dialing another number, running around the crowded places he seemingly chasing something —rather someone.

He dialed another number to his phone and pressed the call button and rang: waiting for it to answer. “come on,pick it up Ran.”His tone was panicking he's trying to get on the crowded places he was struggling to.

As rushing things he bumped to someone which made him more annoyed “damn” he whispered but too loud for the woman he bumped into to be heard “ow,sorry sir..” the woman apologize trying to pick up the things dropped as their bodies collide in such a high rapid impact.

“fuck!" Rindo groaned. “i'm so sorry sir her–” the woman stopping,seeing his annoyed expression plastered on his face but somehow handsome. “ hey!” Rindo sat up which snapped her back to reality.

“ahm sorry sir..here..” she smiled and handed Rindo's phone back to him. “tsk.” he clicked his touge and poked his cheecks inside as he placed his phone unto his ears. As he was about to leave the woman blocked his way which made him stared her blankly. “what?” he muttered.

“um..sir, excuse,may I ask you something?”  she asked. “no,I'm in ru–”his words cut off when the woman spoke. “just–” the woman didn't have the opportunity to finish her sentence as voices heard from the male's phone.

“Hello? Rindo? Where are you?”

The purple-haired man snapped his attention back to his phone and spoke. “oh,Ran? I'm fucking stuck! Wait!” he sat up and about to leave, the woman grabbed his arms “wait!”

“fuck! Could you step away,bitch?” he pulled his arms off. “I'm in a hurry you're on the way,ugly witch!” he muttered annoyingly.

“Rindo?” the phone sung.

“almost there!” he replied over the phone.

“I'm just asking,how could you call me ‘ugly witch’? ”  the pissed woman spoke pointing her index finger to the purple-haired man which made him raised his eye brows. “isn't it?” he asked looking dead serious gaze. The woman taken aback a bit but yet didn't give in. “you—”

“Rindo,shit!” the phone sung again.

“damn get the outta off my way!” He walked passed her bumping her shoulder not wasting any time to pay any attention to her and hurriedly rushed.

[...]

“now explain to me,how did the things go?”  A white-haired man asked the silence formed between their discussion,no one volunteer to state or answer.

The man keep his boredly but somehow darkened eyes staring towards them,waiting for them to respond.

Not a moment ago,he broke the silence by saying “Sanzu”a name and glanced to the pink-haired man with diamond-shaped scars on the both corner on his lips.

“I came exactly in time,but we ended up didn't make it” He answered. “Ran?” the silver-haired man switched his gaze to the tall purple-haired man.

“It was the same to me,but we didn't caught up.” The tall male muttered.

Hearing the tall man's statement,the silver-haired man glued his eyes on the other male with mullet haircut as the pinkynette and a purple dyed hair as same on the man once called,Ran.

And nothing it was Rindo,who was nervously keep quiet. He knew that the silver-haired man staring dead at him, waiting for his answer. He cleared his throat and then spoke.

“it was..” he sighed and continue. “ I was stuck,it's too crowded and I'm having a hard time to get rid of it and Ran and Sanzu was so slow,so..” his sentence cut off by the the pinkynette who interfered.

“Wow, don't pass the blame, jellyfish.” Sanzu spoke at Rindo. “how the hell–” Rindo's about to argue back but Ran interfered between them,preventing the two of them to go further. “thats enough.” He middled as the silence formed.

“Now,how'll we traced that fucking traitor?” The silver-haired man spoke calmly but somehow bored and wanted to end the discussion..

“fuck” Rindo groaned mentally.

The silver-haired man waiting for an answer getting impatient.

“that's fine,we'll track him.”  another with white long hair male sitting crossed legs on the couch has spoke counting a dollars of money. The silver-haired man shifted his eyes to him: staring instantly the silence formed in the room.

“Fine.” he muttered. “but make sure, you'll catch him in just a damn short time or else..” He quickly gazed each of them  and landed the last glared of the three men standing Infront of him. “You have to get this done in a days.” He spoke “i'm giving you a chance” he added.

“days? But how we–” Rindo about to protest but yet decided to shut his mouth as the silver-haired man's eyes glued to him. “Fine.” he said and groaned mentally.

damn that woman it's her fault!” he mentally cursed.

How's it? Sorry if it's short,Hope y'all like it.
Stay safe,and tuned see you on the next chapter!

Anyways,S3 Tenjiku arc will premier few hours left, y'all ready? I can't wait—:)(
—its me iza^^