Chapter 2: Coffee Routine

The annoying vibration of Rindo's phones’ alarm woke him up. He took the phone from the mini-table beside his king-sized bed. He intently off the alarm and tossed his phone on his bed.

He yawned and stretch his back along his arms up and groaned “damn” he massage his hair and stood up to took a bath.

Water, dripping down his body,filling the floors soaking wet,leaning his both hands on the wall having some flashback about yesterday's event. He groaned mentally.

“If that ugly witch didn't interfered,fuck!” 

“and now..I have to deal with this shit.” He curses and poked his cheecks inside and decided to finish bathing soon.

As soon as he finished he opened his drawer which full of expensive suit,he took the green one which he usually wear. After dressing up he sprayed a sweet,dark,and seductive scent, cologne and left his room making his way to the opposite room.

He went to his brother's room,Ran. He opened the door revealing Ran sleeping soundly. “Hey..wake up!” Rindo shook his brother's feet which made the tall man groaned. “ fuck,what?” rubbing his eye to see clearly.

“fuck off,we still have some course to do!” He sat. “damn,it's still too early.” he complained. “ it's just around 6am,fuck off!” He groaned and covered himself with the blanket.

Rindo rolled his eyes in annoyance “get up!” he pulled Ran's blanket making the tall man groaned. “fuck,what the–”  he paused making a boredly face. “ damnit,I should have been sleeping more now,and because of that stupid traitor it ruined my day off.” He sat up on the bed and strokes his hair to the back.

Rindo rolled his eyes and attempting to leave.

“hey, you're not going to wait for me?” Ran spoke. “You're so slow,make it up there!” He said, didn't waste time to pay attention and shut the door  closed. “hey!”  Ran shouted from inside he groaned mentally after the vibrate shut to his bedroom's door.

As Rindo stepped out from their house's entrance door he went and opened his black Mercedes Benz's car and drove it off.

He mentally sighed and glued his eyes on the road, yesterday's event was still stuck inside his head and madly curses.

He went to drive a strange yet seemed new to his,a coffee shop  caught his attention he decided tow stop and parked the car he went inside the coffee shop,it's still too early in the morning so there's no much people in there but just a few,maybe 3 or 4? That soon leave,who cares anyway?

The door rangs as he stoodly stepped in and went to the counter. He took a sit and ordered his morning routine as always,Vanilla flavored.

He waited for a merely minutes,him getting impatient that the barista still not coming back. He checked the time by looking to his watch and it's already 7:02am.

He rolled his eyes in annoyance: mentally groans using his fingers wore rings,simply tapping the table making a little noise.

He stood up and about to leave as he heard a voice sung. “ow,sorry for waiting sir. Ops!”  He heard a voice that he's sure was not the barista's voice earlier.

He turned half of his body and saw a woman her left hands carrying a one box,and to  her right was a coffee. The woman in sight of him,after he have seen her. He knew.. wait!
His eyes widen.

“damn,you..” he intently said,forehead furrowed.

“oh,yeah..me?” the woman raised her eyebrows seemingly she recognized him,too.

He rolled his eyes a quick teasing smirk plastered on his lips and quickly returned to his gesture.

“ What a unlucky day seeing you here,witch.”  he said,making teasing but annoyed face.

“and the audacity for you to call me that, jellyfish.” She glared, gripping on the coffee she was holding.

“huh” he rolled his eyes,many times and multiple this day. “and the audacity for you to talk to me like that,after ruining a very important thing, yesterday.” his face was
now dead-serious in annoyance.

“and you being rude,after I apologized and trying to ask you something,but–” she didn't finish her sentence as Rindo interfered.

“huh,so it's my fault?” he raised his eyebrows making the woman curled her face.

“and whose the blame to? Me?” she asked back.

“of course.” he quickly smirked-teased. “ruining my day and I have to deal to a mess you have done,ugly ass.” he stared her half-dead.

“how could you be so rude!” she pointed her index finger towards him just like he used to,yesterday.

“ if you maybe know me,you won't talk to me like that” Rindo grips her hands off.

“and who cares who you are?” she pulled her hands from the purple-haired man's grip.

She don't know me,huh. Rindo thought.

“you better watc—” Rindo's words cutted as his phone rang, disturbing their discussion.

He groaned mentally rolling his eyes as he took out his phone from his pocket and opening,Ran's name displaying on the whole screen,he pressed the answer button and swiped. “what?”  an annoying emotion plastered on his face.

The woman placed the coffee on the table and had left to put the box on the kitchen,not Rindo noticed her.

As Rindo having a small argue with his brother over the phone,he noticed that the woman was no longer there as he shifted his eyes where he spotted her earlier. He paused after he saw the woman disappeared,a quick teasing–annoyed smirk plastered on his face making a confused paused.

“damn,after ruining everything and just left? How rude.” he spoke seeing the coffee on the table.

“i'm coming!” Rindo sat over the phone and took the coffee as he placed his phone back on his pocket,leaving a money on the table. He was about to leave as someone shouted behind him making him turned his head back. “hey!”

“You can't just leave like that,how rude.” her forehead furrowed,making the purple-haired man raised his eyebrows.

“Saying rude , who's actually rude after being rude and annoying?” he stated.

“look who's talking. She argue back. “fuck off.” he muttered and walked out.

“wha— hey!” She shouted from inside watching the male made his way —out to his car and drove off.

“fuck” she mentally groans after seeing the money placed on the table,she rolled her eyes and took a seat beside the table breathing heavily.

“how rude.”

author's note:How's it? Hope it's not that bad.

Have a nice day! —iza^^