wedding night

it's arranged marriage but znn like each other yeah they like each other  because before getting married to each other they spend a lots of time together like going in dates and talking about each other likes and dislikes *

⚠ warning ⚠
• pOrn without plot
• nunew is virgin
• nunew is shy
• Zee is daddy
• znn are horny

Third person pov :

Their room is decorated with beautiful red roses and candles. Rose petals are arranged in heart shaped on white silk bed sheets. Nunew is sitting in the middle of bed wearing red silky oversized shirt with matching lacy panty (hehe). His beautiful smooth caramel legs on full display. He's nervous and excited at the same time. Don't get him wrong he really like his hia but it's his first time so obviously he's scared but he didn't want his husband to think him as amateur.

Suddenly bedroom door swings open,slamming into the wall making a loud thud scaring nunew a little bit.

a grin forms in Zee's lips as his eyes scans beauty sitting in the middle of the bed. Head looking down,hands fidgeting hem of the his shirt,his smooth beautiful legs full on display for him. Yeah only for him to see.

He loosened his tie in process as he walked over to his shy husband.

Zee sat down on the sofa and pat down his thigh a signal for his beautiful husband. a small smile on his lips as he locked he make eye contact with nhu.

Nhu didn't need to be told twice.
he took little steps towards his hia stopping just in front of him. Nunew bits his lower lip as he slowly settled his legs on each sides. He slowly placed his hands on Zee shoulders, holding on to him gently as he finally sat down on older one lap. his ass pressed against Zee's clothed dick.

Zee's hands immediately made its way to the nhu's exposed legs on his sides feeling smooth skin. Soon he slowly trailed his hands little bit higher.His eyes locked on innocent orbs staring back at him.

He looked down when he felt lacy fabric on his fingertips before bringing his hands higher and finally settled on younger curvy waist.

He slowly leaned forward nosing on the younger's jaw and down to his neck. Smelling his scent before he started giving soft kisses there while rubbing his hands on other side feeling warm skin on his palms.

He didn't waste another second claiming younger's juicy red lips. this was the one that he was craving the most since the first day he saw nhu. He slide his tongue inside claiming dominance as he taste every bit of younger.

" mmhh" nunew moans into the kiss as zee kissed him hungrily,sucking on his lips and his tongue lapping against the younger as if nunew mouth is his first meal of the day.

Zee soon pulled away to catch their breaths, a string of saliva connecting their lips as his eyes gazed over the panting boy. He smile slightly before leaned in giving him soft peck on the lips.

He trailed soft kisses from younger jaw to his side of the neck while earning soft moans from his beautiful husband.

Soon enough , he was gripping younger waist tightly while his lips sucked nd bites on a spot between his neck and collarbone making his first mark on the younger pale skin.

He grinned when he felt younger tilting his head lightly giving him more space, a small moans erupting from his pink parted lips.

Zee trailed kisses down to his exposed skin sucking it, biting it and licking it. Nunew taste so sweet like a honey.

Zee soon leaned back to admire his art work, a satisfied smirk on his face. Nunew silk shirt now pulled to the side exposing purple marks decorating his beautiful pale skin.