"You gonna kill me bitch?"[GORE]

TW: mention of death, blood, gore, SA bullying, it's a horror book what did you expect?

   It was a warm afternoon, the school day has been peaceful, Gemma Yeong was watching her favorite show on Netflix: 'Slasher'. She watched as all her favorite characters lives came to a gorey end, friendships being torn apart, trust being broken. Gemma smiles as she watches closely. "Gemma." Her friend Ayden calls out to her, snapping his fingers in her face, she looks up at him and he points to a Blonde wearing and ungodly amount of pink coming their way.

   "Hey Emily." The girl in pink says, "It's Gemma." "Whatever. Hugh oh, you have strawberry milk? I wanted strawberry milk, but the lunch bitches said that you got the last one." "Mhm." "Yeah that's not gonna fly, if I can't enjoy my strawberry milk, why should you?" And with that, the girl in all pink picked up the milk carton, and poured the milk on Gemma. "Bye Emily, go for chocolate next time. Yeah?" The girl walks away, back to her friends who was laughing and texting their group chats about the whole thing.

   "It wasn't even that funny." Gemma says, changing her clothes in the bathroom stall, Ayden waiting on the counter for her, smoking his cigarette. "Don't let Kelly get to you Gem, she's being a bitch." Ayden flicks his bud into the garbage can, hopping off the counter, he catches the tossed away, milky, clothing.

   "Soo I was wondering-" Ayden starts, leaning against Gemma's locker, "would you want to go to prom with me?" Ayden tucks some shoulder length ,shaggy, dirty blonde hair behind his ear. Gemma smiles, takes a sharp breath, and gives him a quick peck, "I would love to." Ayden picks her up and spins her around, laughing, happy that the girl of his dreams is going to a big event with him.

   Ayden was skating down the street with his skate board, slowly running out of breath due to his smokey lungs. He stops and sees headlights coming down the dark street with barely any street lights, the purple Cadillac stops right by him. "Hey Ayden~" a girly voice is heard as the windows roll down and the roof comes up. Ayden rolls his eyes, "what do you want Kelly?" "Get in the car and I'll tell you." Ayden scoffs and keeps going about his night. "Ayden. Get in the car or your little girlfriend gets it." Kelly threatens.

They arrive at Kelly's house, where she was hosting a party. "What's all this about?" "Go to prom with me or we're gonna pull a Carry on Emily." "Her name is Gemma-" "Whatever. We've got the pigs blood. All it takes to dump it down the sink is a 'yes'" Ayden sighs, looks down, weighing his option. "Yes." He says, ashamed.

   A few days pass by, prom hits, and everyone is in their dresses and suits. Ayden and Gemma's was supposed to match but now he's going white and pink with Kelly. "I never understood why you hung out with that loser? She's like kinda ugly and did you know what she was known as back in elementary school?" Kelly says, fixing up her make up, "we called her 'Psycho Emily.' She sure acted like one after her dad died."
"Well her dad died. What do you want her to be after that? Normal? Not gonna happen."

   Emily, her friends and Ayden make it to prom, Gemma waiting sadly at a table as she waits to see her friend walk by with the prettiest, rudest, girl in their high school. Ayden had told Gemma what happened, she was sad but happy, he sacrificed his night to keep her from being bullied further. He was the best, and Gemma genuinely thought that she was in love with him.

   Kelly and Ayden walk around the dancefloor, finding all Kelly's friends. "Ayden dear, go fetch us some drinks k hun?" Ayden rolls his eyes and goes to find the probably spiked punch. "Mission blue is a code green." She smiles, her guy friends putting down a big bucket full of different colored water balloons.

   One of Kelly's friends asked to dance with Gemma, she said no, but he said he wouldn't leave her alone until she did.

   Kelly and her friends waited for the two to get on the dance floor, once they were one of Kelly's friends yelled "DUUUUCCCKK!" People were confused but did so, and when Logan dropped backed away (uncovering Gemma's ears) a load of water balloons came rushing towards Gemma, her sparkling white dress being drenched in blue dyed water, staining it permanently. No one says anything, all can be heard was the music going and the sound of Kelly and her friends laughing, it was loud to everyone else. Not Gemma, her ears were ringing, her mouth hung open as her eyes started to tear up. She runs, nothing but running, crying, and hyperventilating. She stops after running half of the way home. She sits under a streetlight.