chapter 1 - andre's disappearance

it was a clear black night on the streets of LA as the main gang of victorious were heading to wanko's for yet another sale. after they broke in and stayed last time... they tried to approach a new tactic to be more sneaky. little did they know... someone was conspiring against them.
later. the victorious gang arrived but to their surprise there was no queue outside wanko's. "where is everybody?" cat asked in an annoying scratchy voice. "i don't know!" trina replied, frustrated. everyone blamed trina for getting the time wrong yet again. the gang didn't notice that andre had disappeared out of the blue at first since they were arguing. "hey where's andre?" robbie asked tori whilst staring her down. this could be a new story for his robbarazi channel. juicy. "not sure actually," tori said quite calmly whilst being too self absorbed to notice that her friend had gone missing. jade panicked and ran towards the bushes, urging her friends to come with her. "look, it's andre's keyboard!" she shouted, everyone gasped. "what the chiz," tori said back. how cringe. there was shit covered all over andre's piano and it seemed to be dropping from the sky. "looking for your friend?" someone asked in the tree.

"sikowitz?" beck replied, confused

"sikowitz?" beck replied, confused. sikowitz had his bum out and he was dropping little shit pellets on the floor. he was sat eating a dozen bagels. "where the flick is he tell me hobo!" robbie asked, he cared so much about andre, maybe he even had a crush on him? "follow my shit." sikowitz replied, chuckling. he climbed down from the tree and scurried away like a ferret.