Chapter 6

Just as Ashton decided that he would go to Club Teeth the next night. But something like a dark cloud was looming over his head. He just couldn't shake this eerily feeling he had.

As he entered the club he saw his worst nightmare sitting in front of him, his dad, talking and laughing with Luke! "Oh hi Ashy, I would like to introduce you to Mr. Malik." Luke said gesturing towards Ashton's dad. "I unfortunately know who he is. So need to introduce me." Ashton pouted. "What do you mean you know him? Nobody except Michael knows him." Luke asked confused. "Well this is not really the time nor place to tell you about our history. Just know that it's complicated." Ashton insisted. So Luke decided that he would back off the subject. "Could you at least maybe keep him company? Michael phoned and said that him and Calum will be back in about 2 hours with company. Then I can have the rest of the night off as we are closing early for a "emergency meeting". Luke explained. "Ok fine. But if you see us fighting just leave it, or just get us to take it somewhere else." Ashton insisted. "Ok but that is a weird thing to ask." Luke replied confused as he tended to the rest of the club and was finding out if everyone was still ok. Whilst Ashton went to talk to his dad.

Zayn Malik (aka Ashton's dad)

"So you're here now?" Zayn asked Ashton. "Yeah and I would appreciate it if you leave. Nobody knows who I really am. Hence the name change." Ashton insisted. "Oh my dear, dear son. You don't belong here. Your uncles are on the way here to help take you home." Zayn said grinning. " I do belong here and where is your supposed lieutenants? I don't see Southy, Moose, Duke or Petunia anywhere?" Ashton asked. " You mean my dogs? Do you still believe that they can turn into people? You must still be crazy." Zayn started picking on Ashton. " You know that they are shape-shifters! You know that I am not crazy! Just like you and I are not human!" Ashton shouted at Zayn. "You are human. Or at least half human." Zayn insisted. "Well daddy dearest, that is not true anymore. I got someone to change me." Ashton boasted. " What!? When the hell did this happen?" Zayn asked Ashton. "All I am going to tell you is it happened when I left home." Ashton said picturing the day that it happened.

" Ashton said picturing the day that it happened

Moose

Duke

Duke

Southy

Southy

Petunia

Petunia

As Michael arrived at the club Luke made the announcement that the club will be closing early for the evening due to a business meeting. Luke approached Ashton and Zayn. He could sense that there was a huge lot of tension between the two. "So Ashy, ready to leave before the rest of the people arrive?" Luke asked Ashton warily. " Sure. I have said what needed to be said. "Yeah you are still crazy for thinking the way you think. You can't run away from your life, Ashton!" Zayn shouted after Ashton as he and Luke were leaving.

As Luke and Ashton got to Luke's house, Luke decided that he wanted to know the truth about his lover. "So care to inform me what was all that between you and Mr. Malik?" Luke asked Ashton. Ashton went to sit in Luke's lounge area. "Actually I don't really want to talk about it because I don't know if I can trust you with all my shit yet?" Ashton confessed. "Babe, I won't judge you. I promise. You can tell me anything. I won't tell anyone if you don't want me to." Luke said trying to console Ashton. " I don't know what to say. Everybody just uses me, as soon as they know more about me. Or they think I am crazy." Ashton insisted close to tears. "Well I wouldn't do either of those things." Luke insisted. "Ok hold on to your boots for this princess because you are going to be blown away." Ashton said. " I am Zayn's son aka Mr.Malik. He is the king of the vampires. The Council is made up of my uncles like I got to know them. I was half vampire half human until 3 years ago. I got one of my uncles to fully turn me. And I can see shape-shifters in their true form. Like my dad's dogs are actually shape-shifters and his lieutenants. Oh and my dad keeps on insisting that I am crazy for all of this." Ashton explained to Luke. Luke was shocked by all of this information. That meant Ashton was the infomas prince of vampires that everyone always gossips about. The next thing Ashton did was jump up and turn around facing Luke and said: "And do you know what the worst part of this is, he wants me to believe that he is not a vampire at all. He tells me every time he is human. Well I know different as I have seen how he killed my mother in front of me and then told me that I was dreaming!" That was when Luke decided that after all of this Ashton was some what crazy, as Mr Malik had a reputation for being a very proud vampire and bragged about being the most powerful one. He also knew that Ashton's mom threw him away as she did not want him after she kidnapped him from Zayn. "You know that your mom did not die like that, right? And your dad would never deny something like that?" Luke asked an irritated Ashton. "What! So you're just like the rest of them. Here comes the crazy!" Ashton snapped back as he was storming out of Luke's house.

A couple of hours later Crystal had decided to see the doctor as she had questions about the bodies and the case. Just then she saw the doctor outside his practice and a small dog sniffing him. "You're safe now, Duke. Make yourself known for your Queen." Crystal ordered the dog. "Yes your majesty. Sorry for that but the Master told us we had to remain in our animal form until he told us that we could change." Duke said. Crystal took a look at the dead corpse in front of her. She noticed that it was the same pattern of marks as on the previous bodies except that this one's had a wooden dagger in the heart. What could this mean? Was the killer escalating? "Duke did you see who did this?" Crystal asked. "N-no, my Queen. But the Master was here just before you came and told me to leave and head back to the hotel." Duke answered. "Ok so I am going to talk to Zayn, in the morning. In the meantime act normally around him, please. He might know who or why we have these killings, okay. Now go, my precious Duke." Crystal ordered.