An axel-lent day.

Big snowflakes were falling outside as the counters were all in the car. Mun was looking outside, mesmerized by the falling snow. "Where are we going exactly?" Hana asked.
Motak smiled. "Ice skating! It'll be a fun and relaxing activity for all of us."
Hana got a surge of excitement by the news. She would always go ice skating with her friends as a kid and at highschool. "Ohooo my time to shine," she whispered with a slight smirk.

-

As the counters all got their skates and put them on, they got on the rink. Hana struggled at first, but muscle memory is magical sometimes, she got the hang of it nearly straight away.

Ms Chu and Jangmul were having fun holding hands, they looked like a typical old couple. Motak was trying to go quicker than everyone else, being careful not to bash into all the wandering children. Jeokbong was, well, average.

And Mun, very surprisingly, was struggling. His legs were shaking like crazy, hands tightly gripped to the side bars as if his life depended on it.
Who would've thought that So Mun of all people would be crap at ice skating?

Hana swiftly skated towards him, a smile of amusement creeping out of her teeth. "I would've never expected you to not be good at this," Hana lightly mocked. Mun looked at her, trying to act offended, but his pout is way too cute to be serious.

Hana lended her hand out. "Come on, I'll teach you." Mun looked at her with gratitude. "Thank you!"

As he let go completely of the edge, Mun nearly fell forward, but Hana caught him in her arms. "You really don't wanna fall here, skate blades are sharper than you think," Hana scolded Mun, still half into her arms. He pulled back, embarrassed.

The two held hands, Mun moving like a baby taking it's first steps. Hana was slowly teaching him how to go forward on the ice, seeing the fast improvement that he was making.

"You're a fast learner," she complimented. Mun winked at her, nearly making himself fall again.

The two did a few laps, still hand in hand. As they skated, a mom told her kid "what a cute couple they are!"
It took Hana and Mun a few seconds to understand that they were the 'couple' in question. Hana was about to correct the mom but Mun smiled and nodded at her.

"Do we look like a couple?" Hana asked, a little embarrassed. Mun looked at her, up and down. "We practically have matching outfits," he said as Hana noticed how their clothes colors and style matched. "Aaand we're holding hands," Mun added.

"I'll let go then," Hana started to pull her hand away but Mun kept the grip tight. "I'm still- not confident that I won't fall," he lied.
"Clingy," Hana thought, trying not to giggle.

As it got easier for Mun to skate, the two could have a proper conversation with each other.
"I used to go skating with my friends a lot in highschool. We used to play games and look for cute skaters," Hana started.
Mun looked at her. "Cute skaters? Like me?" Hana cringed at his confidence. "I mean real professional skaters, dumbass."

"Sooo... I'm cute?" Mun stared at Hana to try to get an answer out of her. "Ehhh average," she played it as cool as she could, even though deep inside she was yelling a "OF COURSE, YOU'RE THE CUTEST!!!"

After a few more laps, Mun decided to let go of Hana. "I've improved a lot, look," he tried to impress her with a loop. Seeing that Hana barely reacted, Mun tried to do an axel. He completely failed and crashed into her, making them both fall onto the ground. He used his psychokinesis to cushion Hana's contact with the ground.

As they were trying to get up, Hana noticed a little boy was skating straight onto Mun's hand that was still flat on the ground. She quickly grabbed his hands and pulled him up.

"Be careful, you can break bones on here," Hana scolded him once again. Her eyes were wide with concern, making Mun not want to joke around, so he nodded and smiled. "Sorry."

"Keep holding my hand, I don't want our team's ace to get hurt," the young woman said. (It wasn't the only reason she wanted to hold hands with him, though.)

Mun gladly took Hana's hand, but this time he intertwined his fingers with her's. She tried to play it cool, again, but her red cheeks betrayed her.

After a few more loops, they both started getting tired. "Wanna get some hot cocoa?" Mun asked. Hana nodded. "Sure."

The two sat on a bench right outside the skating rink with their warm drinks. Hana's legs were aching a long time before they got out, but she didn't say anything since Mun was visibly having so much fun, clearly forgetting the troubles of being a counter.

They've been holding hands for so long on the ice that now Hana's hand feels incomplete without his, like a puzzle missing a piece.

"Your hands were warm," Hana tried to bring the topic up, so that maybe Mun would hold her hand again.

He grabbed her hand immediately. "That was quick," she thought to herself, startled by the sudden physical contact. She looked at Mun with a puzzled face.

"You've been eyeing my hand ever since we let go of each other," he smiled. Hana looked at him, still puzzled. "If you don't want to hold hands-"

Her sentence was stopped because Mun surprised her, again.

This time, it was a kiss on the cheek. "It's written all over your face," he said.

"What is?..."

"I like you too."

If Hana had some of her hot cocoa in her mouth, she would've probably spat it out all over Mun with shock. "What- I... didn't even get to confess but you've figured it out?..."

And then Mun's words properly sinked in. "You actually like me too? Mun if it's a joke I'm gonna kill you."

He grabbed her shoulders and pulled her closer so that their lips connected into a kiss. It was more of a peck though, since Mun pulled back quite quickly.

"Believe me now?"

Hana, red faced, nodded with a smile.