𝐭𝐡𝐮𝐫𝐬𝐝𝐚𝐲'𝐬 𝐜𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐝 𝐡𝐚𝐬 𝐟𝐚𝐫 𝐭𝐨 𝐠𝐨.

★━━ Content Warning ━━★
This book contains sensitive topics including (but are not limited to): substance abuse,
sexuality, descriptions of violence, death.
Also, it'll probably look best if you read this in the black background. Enjoy.

LUCIAN CROMWELL is not the kind of outcast that one tended to see at Nevermore Academy. Those who knew it, knew it, and those who didn't, didn't. If one would observe closely, it would  only become apparent that she didn't belong. Her speech mannerisms could be off, as though she wasn't entirely sure of what she was saying, as if she was just becoming adjusted to the way she was speaking. She was almost too confident. It could practically be seen oozing off of her skin at times. She wasn't ever seen to be insecure or to seeming out of place, even when going into the normie town, Jericho. It was all unusual for a pubescent girl, especially for one that was an outcast that was supposedly ostracized from society before attending school.

The truth is she came from a long line of royals in the siren community. Barely anyone had been permitted to see her face during her time spent with her family, which allowed for Nevermore to be the perfect place for her to hide out in plain sight after running away. That was until Wednesday Addams showed up. The girl was too observant for her own good, she'd figured Lucian out in days and with nothing to hold over Wednesday, Lucian has no choice but to keep the girl close.

WEDNESDAY ADDAMS is not normal by normie nor outcast standards. An outcast among outcasts she finds herself to be after getting expelled by her eighth school in five years and enrolled into Nevermore Academy, the one place she hadn't wished to be. She was not her mother, and she wouldn't become like her either, despite her parents pushing her towards that path.

She would not follow in her mother's footsteps at  Nevermore Academy. She would not fall in love, or be a house wife, or have a family. Except, she notices that she does enjoy fencing, the culture of the school, and solving an elaborate mystery playing out at school. She notices one more thing, that she likes to look at a girl in several of her classes, Lucian Cromwell. It's only because of the mysterious aura around the girl and the visions she gets of her. After she figures her out entirely then her infatuation will go away; that's what she tells herself at least.

TOGETHER? There is no together, if you asked Wednesday. They just so happened to constantly be together, conversing, and assisting each other in daily life. They were on friendly terms, she supposed, Lucian Cromwell was the person she spent the most time with while having the least amount of ulterior motives about it. She simply wanted to know uncover everything there was to know about the girl. If you asked Lucian, there was a together because they always were together, they were friends. Minimal ulterior motives. She found the Addams girl captivating, assisting her with her investigative work a small price to pay for their time together, especially because it kept Wednesday from spreading her secret. As soon as she found something to hold over Wednesday, that time would end. Probably.

lucian cromwell cast by @pinterest
[siren.]

"What do you want from me Wednesday? The ball is in your court, I'm tired of trying

"What do you want from me Wednesday? The ball is in your court, I'm tired of trying."

wednesday addams cast by jenna ortega
[psychic.]

"You're interesting

"You're interesting. I take interest in interesting things. It's not like everyday I come in contact with sirenical royalty."

.

Lucian extended a hand. "Enid's new roommate, I presume."

"You presume correctly; I'm surprised." But the girl didn't move to shake the hand that was held out for her, Lucian lowered it awkwardly.

"What's your name?"

"Wednesday. And yours?"

"Thursday."

(one.)

-

monday's child (a fortune telling POEM)
/'popular as (nursery) rhymes for children/

Monday's child is fair of face,
Tuesday's child is full of grace.
Wednesday's child is full of woe,
Thursday's child has far to go.
Friday's child is loving and giving,
Saturday's child works hard for a living.
And the child born on the Sabbath day
Is bonny and blithe, good and gay.