𝓶𝒂𝒌𝙚 𝒊𝓽 𝒃𝙚𝓽𝓽𝙚𝒓

this is a playlist to listen while you read this !

https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PLB2DXTgx0ZNwfHLeAIOEi5Z_MLFAUe3kS&si=fXTFloMkO_m9YH7N

com/playlist?list=PLB2DXTgx0ZNwfHLeAIOEi5Z_MLFAUe3kS&si=fXTFloMkO_m9YH7N

———————————

"let's go to to the club"

she said. My dear friend Emily who has many friend groups who to go clubbing with chose me today.

"I don't know-"

I was cut off by Emily.

"You have never been to a club before, you have to go there eventually besides, you have me"

She was right, I've had such a stressful school year and right now is the time to get everything off my chest and to go and have fun.

Some time later

You were wearing a short black dress and you let your hair down. Emily was wearing pants with a revealing top that showed her bra.

"Let's go!"

Hearing Emily say those words made my stomach unwell. Am I ready? Was this a bad idea? The questions kept running through my head.

We're here.. is it too late to back down?

Emily walked with such confidence to the security man and showed her ID and so did I.

We walked inside and there was music playing, people dancing, people drinking, people smoking, people... making out.

"I wanna go to the bathroom"

I said. Emily who was just about to walk to the smoking area looked at me and took my hand. She didn't even say a word. We squeezed ourselves through people while I held Emily's hand. Soon enough I was in the bathroom.

People were fixing up their makeup, talking to each other, drinking drinks they secretly brought in and you even head someone being fucked.

You didn't wanna pay much attention so you went into an empty stall and did your business.

When you were done you washed your hands and while you were in the stall Emily had seen few of her old friends. They took your hand and dragged you to the dance floor.

Y'all were dancing and jumped into the mosh pit. You lost all of your friend but you were so close to the stage now and you thought moving from here would the worst.