~11~

Jade was still heartbroken. It had been a few weeks since the miscarriage. She kept overthinking the worst. "Is there something wrong with me?" She would think to herself. "Did I do something wrong?" She thought maybe god was punishing her. She didn't know why but the thought of not being able to have kids scared her. It's what she wanted. If her mom was able to have another baby then she should be able to as well.

Aiden did everything he could to make her comfortable. Tell her that it wasn't her fault. He held her at night when she would cry herself to sleep. He feared for the worst too but he would try to be strong. For her. He would do anything for her.

They kept trying and every time she would take a pregnancy test it would be negative. She was devastated. This time she was hoping she was. It had been almost a year of them trying. This time had to be it. She hadn't had her period and she was anxious to read the test. Aiden was on his way home and they were taking it together. She held the box in her hands and was trying to calm herself down. Her hands were shaking so badly. The door opens and Aiden set down his stuff. He was tired but he wanted to know the results too. The two made eye contact and went to the bathroom. She took the test and they waited the three minutes like the box said. He held her hands in his. They were still shaking. He kisses them. "Take a deep breath ok...if we are not...we can keep trying..." Jade shook her head. "If I'm not I don't want to keep trying. I'm done...I'll just have to accept that I can't have kids..."

He looked down and bit his lip. "What if it's not you? What if it's me?" Jade shook her head. "I don't know but I doubt it...We can always go to the doctors..." Aiden nods at Jade and touches her face. "No matter what Jade I love you ok? I love you so much." She smiles and kisses his lips. "I love you too." It had been a little over a three minutes and the two got up and Jade grabbed the test. She covers the reader and takes a deep breath. "Are you ready?" She asked Aiden. He nods at her. "Are you?" She nods too. "Remember what ever the outcome is I am not going anywhere." He said as he kissed her head. She turns over the test and slowly moved her hand off the results. The two of them look at the test together.

I know how dare I leave you on a cliffhanger!!!! I appreciate everyone though for being patient with me. I've been a little busy with trying to find my own place and editing another story I've written. The first few chapters of that story is up if you want to read it. It's called All Around Me. It's a stranger things story and Steve Harrington love story. You are more than welcome to give that a try and don't forget to read my TWD fic called Don't Worry About Me. Voting and commenting and feedback is always appreciated. Thank you 🙏 everyone for being so kind I am so grateful 😇