𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙾𝚗𝚎

"Hey Y/N where did you say you put my drumsticks?" The ghoul yelled across the room searching in slight panic.

      "I put them on your dresser!" The ghoulette shouted back giggling at the ghouls state of panic.

      The ghoul glanced over at her then rushed to his dresser to see if y/n was telling the truth. He sighed in relief to finally find his precious drumsticks, thankful that the forgetful ghoulette didnt lose his belongings.

      Aurora walked in just in time to fill the silence that filled the air of Mountain hugging his drumsticks and y/n questioning if she really should've told the weird ghoul where they were.

      "Hey ghouls and ghoulettes, I have such exciting news for us!" The ghoulette squealed.

      She looked around only seeing a sleeping Rain, a tired y/n, and Mountain awaiting to hear what she has to say so late into the night.

      "Where is everybody?" She questioned.

      "I dunno." Mountain shrugged, looking around as if they were there the whole time.

(writing in y/n's pov now)

      "I think they all went to Copia's place to hangout and get high." I said looking over at Aurora chuckling a bit.

      "Oh well I can just tell you two now and let everyone else know later I guess." Aurora trailed off her sentence.

      "Huh? What's going on guys?" Rain rolled over to look at the three of us.

      "Sorry, did we wake you? I have some good news for the band!" Aurora questions turned into excitement again.

      Rain looked at all of us, scratched his head and rolled back over on the couch to face away from us. We all burst into laughter from his weird behavior. After a few minutes of us chatting Rain started snoring causing us to have a mix of laughter and shushing eachother.

—————-
LATER -
—————

      Soon everyone except me when to sleep but I couldn't stop thinking, it wasn't anything specific but just a bunch of random late night things. I started to hear loud footsteps and a bunch of loud shushing and whispering. I sat up when I started to hear the door handle jiggle.

      When it started turning I heard Sodo laugh and say "Shut the fuck up they will wake up if your loud asses won't stop."

      I realized it was just the ghouls coming back from Copia's, I quickly laid down so I can maybe listen in and get some juicy tea. As I thought about it I shut my eyes and cracked a little smile but nothing big to notice.

      After a while I started to drift to sleep from the lack of juiciness of their conversation. I had felt a pair of eyes on my "sleeping" body off and on again after they arrived but decided not to think too much into it.

—————-
LATER -
—————

      I had fallen asleep listening to their boring conversations. I had thought it would be better since I had assumed they were high and I smelled the weed on them when they walked through the front door.

      Aurora greeted me with breakfast and a lovely smile on her face. Cirrus and Cumulus were already eating while chatting about what to do later.

- Aurora and I were much closer to eachother than we were to any other ghoul/ghoulette -

      Aurora finally got to tell us all the good news after our ghoulette breakfast. "Okay now that everyone is all here.." she started, "I booked us a tour around the world!"

      "Thats great news!" Copia stood up and lightly hugged her.

      Papa invited us all to his place to celebrate but Cirrus decided to stay back and binge the rest of her show before we begun our travel in 2 days.

      When we finally arrived at Papa's place he offered us stuff to drink, I had gotten a water but later got a f/d (favorite drink).

      I talked with Aurora for most of the night sometimes saying a few things to Rain. "Y/N guess what!" Aurora said a little loud. I hushed her jokingly and said "What, and why are you being so loud." I laughed.

      "So I was talking with one of the ghouls and." She paused dragging out the 'and' and briefly looking around to see if anyone was listening.

      "And what?" I asked before saying in a joking way, "Come on I dont have all night." We giggled a bit after I said that.

      "You have a secret admirer!" She exclaimed but whispered so only I could hear. I looked at her shocked and didn't know if I should believe her or this was just another joke.

      "Your'e joking because ain't no way," I said in a joking tone but I wasn't joking, I really didn't think that any of them liked me especially like that.

      "Nooo I'm not joking someone reallyyyy likes you," She told me dragging out her words not drunkenly but jokingly. I shook my head in disbelief and said, "Oh yeah? Who?" She looked shocked that I asked that and looked away smiling.

      "He told me not to tell you so I'm already crossing a line by telling you about his feelings," She laughed and looked back at me.

      I chuckled a bit and changed the subject about if we were hungry or not and what to eat. Rain joined in the conversation and snuck off to go raid Papa's kitchen giggling along the way.

      We saw a bunch of pictures of us on Papa's fridge of us at the concerts. I saw a picture of me dancing to the rhythm, I looked over at Swiss and I looked shocked and looked at Aurora and Rain but they were grabbing snacks.

      I couldn't believe my eyes Swiss was....

————
Authors note:

HAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH YESSS CLIFFHANGER

word count: 960