Introduction

Lily and James Potter have two beautiful boys on the July 31 1980.

The name the first boy Charlie he brown eyes and brunette heir you look so much like Lily.

The second boy was named Harry he had dark green eyes and he looks like he will need glasses when you get older just like his dad James.

James turned around and asked Sirius and Remus well you be there godfathers.

Serious: of course I would love to be there godfathers.

Remus: are you sure you want me to be their godfather.

Remus of course I want you to be their godfather look inside of your wolf is just after thinking of them as your cubs.

Of course I will be their godfather.

A couple of days has passed since Lily has given birth they are home now at potter manner.

A couple days after that Dumbledore came over to the house and told them about prophecy that involves them and the Longbottom.

They went into hiding after finding out they decided to make Peter Pattigrew their secret keeper.

Before they knew the twin was fifteen months old and in was October, 31, 1981, it was a normal day at the start they got up and had breakfast before the Serious and Remus came to visit there godsons.

Harry was walking around he's godfathers, saying Serious and Remus can we play a game.

None of Harry's family had realized that he started accidental magic and he is only fifteen months old.

Charlie is a totally a different story to his younger brother he hasn't started to crawling yet and he show no sign of magic in his core.

Sirius and Remus start to playing with Harry chase they are hanging out with Harry because Lily and James were hanging out with Charlie.

Lily and James wer playing with Charlie they with peek a boo they started to get worried about Charlie because he wasn't sure what he a bella pin around the same speed as his brother.

A couple of hours past, before they knew it was night-time they heard a loud bang outside so James taught Lily to run upstairs with the twins. 

Voldemort banged into the house, studded James and run upstairs, stunned Lily and he has a look at the twin core to find out which one of them I stronger.

Voldemort look inside there core he found out there baby with the glasses had one as strong as Merlin.

Voldemort try to cast the killer cursed on the baby with the glasses because he wasn't sure what he join his side he when he was older.

The curse rebounded, hit him before he knew it he was gone and dead.

Before anyone knew it Dumbledore show up at the house woke up James, ran upstairs to see Lily, the twin were still alive they walk up, Dumbledore have a look at the twin cores him notice that Harry was completely a squid and Charlie had very powerful core.

Before they knew it Dumbledore name Charlie The Boy Who Lived.

Sirius and Remus showed up at the home and run up stairs the Chekhov everyone okay they had one twins each in their arms.

Lily and James told there friends in a excitement Charlie got made the boy who lived.

They decided to move houses because they want the Charlie to have a great childhood and have great chance to grow up powerful and strong.

From this day forward he was ignore, avoided by his brother and his parents the only people knew he was still alive was his godfathers.