DISCRECTION

For Your Discretion

This is a work of fiction DO NOT COPY MY WORK, TRANSLATE OR REPOST UNDER ANY OTHER NAMES, YOU WILL BE REPORTED. Hate comments will be ignored, honestly I don't care enough to respond but please be respectful to each other in the comments. Remember this is a work of fiction, so things that exists in the real world may not exist here.

The main character of this story is BLACK and a THICK girl. All readers are welcome to read but just know that I mainly made this for my black girls cause we don't get enough representation as it is. If you don't like that then you're more than welcome to leave.

This story is set in Compton California, it takes place in the hood (yeah we getting hood JK hehe). I'm not from America and I mainly only know how the hood is like in the UK, so I will try my best to not disrespect anyone as much I can, please correct me in any circumstances you may see fit <3

The main character is a single mother, and will be discriminated about this in some parts of the story so be aware. There will also be use of the N word, but this will be kept to a minimum, I better not see any racist jokes in the comments. My reader is of West African ethnicity. I am ethnically African and wanted to also portray this in one of my stories so if don't like it... well that's tough ain't it.

The main character will make some stupid mistakes/decisions... IT'S ALL PART OF THE PLOT!! This book is MATURE and will contain a lot of smut, drinking and weed with some depictions of violence. If you are not 18 and up don't read this book, this is the only warning I will give, it is not my responsibility to be monitoring what you read on Wattpad. Read at your own discretion.

Lastly, I am a university student and I also have a full time job, so my updates will vary, try to understand that I don't have as much free time to constantly update. Please try to understand that.

Now without further ado welcome to..........

....Seven