CHAPTER 31

"wh-"She couldn't utter any words and Zayan turned around to look at her with their son still in her hands.

"Is it fine for you Miss Inara ?"He asked and Inara stood in disbelief for a second. She stared in his eyes as their was no look of anger , shock, sadness or anything. There was just a look of unrecognition.

"It's Safia-Not Inara from where did you got this name from?" She lied in confusion, trying to maintain the fake identity.

"Your son was telling me yesterday night. He said something like Inala , and someone who is very close to me has a similar name so I thought your name was Inara" Zayan told her and she laughed in relief and shook her head.

"No no-oh right ! I was telling the story of princess Inala to Arsal and he took it as my name-Children these days" She fake laughed again and was pretty happy at her lie .

"True-"Zayan mumbled.

"Yeah-and if you can, that's great !! I would be rushing to call my parents ! I have something urgent to inform them" she laughed awkwardly while pushing Zayan from back out of the room.

Zayan looked at Arsal.

"Is your ammi always like this?" He asked and Arsal gave a nod .

"Nevermind. Tell me where would you want to go ?" He asked.

"Anywhere is fine. We can sit in park too!" Arsal suggested.

"Kid's don't look good while talking with such maturity. Just speak what's in your mind " Zayan said after noticing how careful was the kid in his speech.

"I-"

"Just say anything-let me help you , how about you tell me what do you like to eat the most ? And we can go to a restaurant and eat that?" Zayan suggested.

"What do you like?" Arsal asked Zayan back instead of answering.

"I like what you like ! Now tell me what you like?" Zayan asked.

"I like...butter chicken!"

Zayan smiled at that .

"See! I also like butter chicken"

Omari was looking at this from the side and felt happy . He remembered his previous meeing with Zayan and he looked like he was tired from the world . But the Zayan he saw in front of him was truly very different in a good way .

He wondered how can a child make Zayan this happy .

"Abbuuu"

"Yes baby?" Omari asked his daughter and she just giggled. She liked taking the attention of her father .

Arsal looked at the girl in front of him , as Zayan noticed Arsal looking in a direction, he stared there too . There was Alvia .

"Meet Zayan uncle Alvia" Omari said with a chuckle.

"Assalamualikum" Alvia mumbled .

"Walekum assalam-do you remember me?" Zayan asked her and she gave a stern nod.

"You used to disrespect my masterpieces"