seventeen.

(⁠◕⁠દ⁠◕⁠)

the two male walked to god knows where silently. it was a comfortable silence and no one was tensed up at the moment. jisung is just looking around while walking and minho is looking at him.

jisung looked at him, and caught the older staring at him.

minho started looking around in panic.

"why did you ask for me?" the younger asks, still staring at the older.

"i sent you a message earlier. didn't you read it?" minho asks.

they both stopped at their tracks.

"really?" he said and grabbed his phone in his pocket and read minho's messages to him.

"i'm sorry, i was busy catching up with my childhood friend." jisung said.

he felt bad. minho messaged him asking him if he's available for a hangout today, and he left him unread for the rest of the day.

if minho didn't call him again, they might have a misunderstanding right now.

"it's okay, ji." minho finally looked at him and nodded.

"i'm really sorry, hyung. how can i make it up to you?"

they're at the convenience store right now, eating a newly cooked instant ramen. jisung took minho for a treat because the latter says that treating him is the only thing that could make it up to him but since the other stores and restaurants are closed at this time, they ended up at the convenience store they often go to.

but the truth is, seeing jisung alone is already enough for minho. there's no need to apologize or make something up for him.

and he doesn't know why.

he was frustrated that jisung didn't respond to his message but after he saw jisung today, that frustration just disappeared like a bubble.

"so, i'm asking you for the third time. why did you call me out?" jisung said impatiently. he asked the older twice and he didn't respond and tried to change the topic, which was successful for the latter as he also didn't know why he wanted to see the younger so he's trying his best to avoid the question.

but this time, he'll tell him the truth.

"i might be busy later in the morning. my friends are coming today." he said, eating his ramen.

"who?" the younger asks.

"chan and hyunjin." he replied.

"chan? as in felix's cousin? and hyunjin? as in the tall and handsome guy who's my childhood friend?" minho nodded and the latter's eyes lit up.

"oh my! we should hang out together later!" jisung exclaimed.

minho nodded. "sure. let's hang out together." he said without hesitation.

the two male are now walking back home, both holding a full plastic of ice cream for them to eat later. of course, it was jisung's treat since he promised the older.

once they were at jisung's house, they stopped at the front porch. jisung was about to open the door when minho spoke.

"thank you for your time, and the ramen and ice cream." he smiled.

"no problem. am i already forgiven yet?"

"i never said i'm mad at you for leaving me unread. you insisted on making it up to you, so i let you. either way, you're already forgiven." minho said. the younger smiled.

"well then, thanks for taking me home at... one twenty nine." jisung looked at the time on his phone and smiled.

"no problem. you should go inside now. i'll head home now."

"get home safely!"

minho waved his hands at him and the latter just smiled before minho walked away completely out of his sight.

jisung went into his house, wearing his indoor slippers when he saw felix sitting elegantly in the living room, sipping on a cup of tea while smirking at him.

"i see he dropped you off here right on time." he started.

"what the hell are you doing?" jisung laughed at how felix is acting up at him right now.

he tapped the seat beside him while still smirking.

"spill the damn tea, sis."

-

sorry for the super short chapter, i'll tell y'all a different perspective on the next chapter. it's a plot twist anyway. 😩

and by the way, thank you for the 250 reads!! i appreciate it very much!

i love you guys!

xoxo, leeknoringg.