1- Not Gay, Only Friends!

Uchiha Obito, a loyal Shinobi to Konoha, a proud member of the clan Uchiha has rumored that he may have a special relationship with Hatake Kakashi, another jounin from Konoha. Kakashi was a natural born genius. They two have been really close lately, Obito and Kakashi were best friends for many years now. But people thinks that they were in a secret relationship together. Well, is it true or not? We'll find out by reading this book..

A sunny afternoon of a normal day in the hidden leaf, Kakashi was reading his favourite book, Icha Icha paradise. Suddenly, his best friend came by his side, Obito.

"Yo Kakashi, you're still reading that book?" The Uchiha asked.
"Yes" Kakashi brievly responded.

Obito passed an arm on his shoulders, he quickly peeked at the book.

"Here, if you want to read it" Kakashi proposed.
"Nah I'm good! And if the girls find out they'll take me for a pervert!" Obito said

Kakashi glared at Obito for calling him a «pervert» but he let it go..

"Kakashi, turn this way" The Uchiha said.

Kakashi closed his book to turn himself toward Obito, but as unexpected, Obito took his mask off to kiss him. Kakashi wasn't surprised no more.

"Why did you do that?" Kakashi asked, kinda annoyed.
"I don't know, I just wanted to.." Obito smiled.

It didn't bothered much both, since, it was now something usual they do.

"We are only friends, right?" Kakashi asked Obito.
"For sure we are only friends!" Obito answered.

Although Obito was telling nonstop that they were only friends, they do things that are not meant to be friends things..

"I don't think kissing is a thing friends are supposed to do.." Kashi pointed out.
"Don't be so complex! We're meant to be close friends, that's all!" Obito spouted his excuse out.

It's not that Kakashi minds, but it's just the fact that he doesn't want to approve that they are actually "Gay". Maybe, Obito don't know what it means? No. He does know, but he clearly once said «We are not, we're only close friends. We aren't attracted to men, are we?» which means, he does know that gay refer to two man loving each other. It's true that at first, Kakashi didn't wanted Obito to act like this, but with time, he was used to, and even if he forced him to stop, he won't. Look like he only had to accept his fate.

"Oh! Look, it's Rin!" Obito exclaimed, pointing at Rin, far away while drooling.

Right, Obito might act like gay, but he was genuinely in love with a girl named Rin.

"Just go talk to your Rin and leave me alone!" Kakashi told Obito.
"Don't be so harsh Kashi" Obito wiggled his eyebrows.

Look like Kakashi had enough and was ready to push him away. But Obito waited for the opportunity first as he kissed him again. Kakashi calmed himself really quick as he felt Obito's lips against his.

"I told you to stop doing this.. And especially not in public!" The Hatake said, almost embarrassed.
"C'mon, don't be so shy. Hey, Kakashi, can you help me, to... Y'know, talk with Rin?" Obito asked, pleading to Kakashi.
"You're such a child, you better confess to Rin really quick and leave me alone"
Obito glanced at Kakashi "Awh.. It would hurt me seeing you all alone..."

Kakashi didn't hesitate this time, and kicked his ass as the black hair man fell on the ground.

"You goddamn bastard Kakashi!" Obito screamed angrily.

At this very moment, a young lady appeared. It was Nohara Rin, again, a kunoichi of Konoha, known for her medicine Ninjutsu.

"H-hello Rin!" Obito stuttered, waving at her.
"Hi, my gay friends!" Rin exclaimed by lifting one of her eyebrows while smirking at the boys.
"What do you mean by that, Rin?" The white haired shinobi asked.
"Everyone knows you guys are dating! No need to hide it!" Rin said it, very sure of herself.
"Guess not for once. We are not dating.." Kakashi said annoyed.
"Yeah, we're not! We're homies!" Obito said..

Rin seems to not believe a single word of them, that's the thing that made Obito sad. Because Obito was persuaded that he wasn't gay, and has feelings for Rin. But the girl he liked, seems to think he was gay.

"Rin, I love you!" Obito finally revealed his feelings..

Rin was proceeding to what she just heard..

"Aren't you, gay?" She asked

Obito couldn't control his body and fell on the ground, K.O by her words.

"When will you understand that we are not dating." Kashi spoke.
"I can't say anything else. You guys literally kiss! Well, if kissing isn't what a couple is supposed to do, I don't know what that's it!" She shrugged her shoulders while saying this.
"Kissing is an affectionate act, you won't tell me that if you see a mother kissing her newborn, you'll say they're a couple?" Kakashi glanced at Rin.
Rin literally got chills hearing his example "What a weird way to express! And no, I won't say this. But, the problem is.. You two are two grown ass men, so.. it kinda makes things really sus, you understand?" Rin glanced back at Kakashi.

The scarecrow was visibly embarrassed and puzzled by this situation.

"Rin! Accept my proposition! I love you!" Obito yelled as he get back from his position.
"Wait- but you're too gay..." Rin said again, making Obito fall on the ground once.
"Stop teasing Obito..." Kakashi said..
"Why? Because he's your boyfriend and so, you want to protect him, isn't it right? Isn't it right?" Rin looked so happy.
But Kakashi wasn't. "No, you childish woman, get away from me" He said as he pushed Rin away.
"Okay, okay, next time I'll see you I'll kick your ass!" Rin screamed "You gay!" She screamed as she ran away.

That's really unusual from Rin.. She wasn't like that back in the old days..
Obito get up again from the floor asking for Rin, «she left.» Kakashi said.

"Oh no.. finally, I couldn't end with Rin, poor me. Well, guess I have to end up kissing Kakashi today.." the Uchiha said to himself.
"Hey. I can still hear you." The Hatake said, really mad.
"No need to be shy, come here, give me a kissy~" Obito said as he tried to reach Kakashi.
"I told you to stop!"

Both men started to argue till the end of the day...

(Hello? shrimp? Roger Roger 🤠
Well, it's the end of the first chapter. Honestly, that was my first book. No wonder if my writing is bad. But I tried. I'm only guaranteed you that this will be a small fanfiction, which means it may end really quick. I'll meet you again in the next chapter, see you~)

1140 words.