Chapter 3: Assassin of Moonlit Night

“oh,pretty late,Rindo.” Ran spoke as Rindo opened the door of their room conference holding a cup of coffee,he bought before heading their head quarters. Rindo took a seat beside Kakucho,one of the Bonten Executive,where sitting nearby the door.

“what happened?” Ran asked. “i assumed you to be the first one to arrive but apparently I did.” Ran smirked.

“it's unsual to you..” Sanzu added.

“hmm..you bought a coffee?” Ran pouted childishly noticing the cup of vanilla coffee Rindo had bought. Rindo growled in annoyance “shut the fuck up!” he sat poking his cheecks inside.

“Ehhh..”Ran teased as he met his eyes with the pinkynette having a confused eyes talk to each other,they laugh sarcastically. “what?” Rindo's forehead furrowed.

“Calm down.. you're so hot-headed as always.” Sanzu teased, laughing sarcastically. Rindo sighs rolling his purple eyes and took a sip of his vanilla coffee. “not bad."  Rindo thought.

“Mikey's not here yet?” Rindo asked.

“Maybe he's on the way.” The long with white man spoke.

Rindo hummed to respond raising his eyebrows.

Y/n's pov'

I was asked to tasked the coffee shop to manage it for today because my auntie will be off,so I'll be the one for a while to manage it with the stuffs and barista there. They are closed to me too,as I used to be here helping my auntie.

It's still early in the morning around 6am so, they're no lot of people anyways the barista, Izzy  the first one to arrive so we're still just the two of us,I was about took a seat for having lack of sleep because of  bad events yesterday,meeting a rude guy and being scolded by my boss ugh fuck.

Izzy asked me if I could replace her for a while and entertain the other costumers as her brother called that her mom got hospitalized so I did,and she left quickly.

I quickly made the coffee ‘cause and right after I finished I took it and noticing the one box of the table and took it to put it on the kitchen after I gave the coffee,as I approach and notice a man with purple dyed and mullet haircut. I spoke “ow,sorry sir..” as he turned around I immediately recognized him as he said “damn,you..” and quickly raised my eyebrow saying “oh, yeah..me?” 

We have a short argument as his phone rang,I, noticing his annoyed face and answer the phone I put the coffee on the table beside him and made my way on the kitchen to put the box,as I returned he was about to leave so I shouted and making my annoyed face,as he leave and drove his car off,“fuck” I mentally groaned and took a seat beside the table seeing the money he had left behind.

“bingo!” Kokonoi said as he clicked the computer’s keyboard making a sound that attached the Bonten members.

“got him?” Sanzu asked,looking at him confusedly.

“yeah!” Kokonoi proudly said as he showed his hand to them extending it. “ then you guys owe me!” wiggling his eyebrows he smirked teasing the Bonten Trio.

“let me see!” Rindo immediately stood up from his seat and sat beside Kokonoi as he eyes the computer,he took a deep breath as his lips parted into a thin line seeing it.

“see? Owe me Haitani!” Kokonoi said sticking out his tongue again,a smirk plastered on his face.

Rindo rolled his eyes and took his thick wallet handing him some money. “ehh, that's it?” Kokonoi’s eyebrow furrowed.