Daniels little suprise

Daniel is buttoning up his blue loose sleeve T-shirt remembering the night before. He vividly recalls the touch of Mrs. Baker's lips on his own. He feels a guilt knot in his stomach knowing she's married. Anticipating how he's going to tell his boyfriend that he's into his English teacher, his hands become sweaty. They sweat so hard he pops a button in his pants with his mediocre bulge. Daniel is only 20 and in college. He has been with Derek since he was 14. He's on his way to his fellow firefighters cookout where his boyfriend Derek is waiting for him not knowing that Daniel is hooking up with Mrs. Baker. He tucks his bulge into his pants and takes a swig of his monster energy drink. Before leaving the house, he uses some mouth spray to freshen his breath and starts up his black honda acord. Little does he know, Derek popped his tires when he came over yesterday to drop by and saw them fucking in the window. He he he! Daniel takes out his Samsung 13(which is absolutely trash btw and it's broken just like his face after Derek sees him). Derek gets on the phone with attitude and says a simple " what's poppin' ho?" . At this point Daniel is shook and gasps for air! "DEREK! What's gotten into you?" Derek chuckles and says, "Well, not you bitch but you did get into another ho! Ha!" Daniel is angry and red with his firefighting fury and busts a nut up in this joint. Daniel says, "At least she knows how to suck my meat! You're a vegan." He hangs up with passion. Derek Burns all of Daniels consoles. Daniel doesn't even want to show up to the cookout. His meat needs more attention than their meat. He dials up Mrs. Baker.