27.-'๑'-Just me and you.-'๑'-

༶•┈┈୨♡୧┈┈•༶

Tom's POV:

The boys were already at home. I had no idea what they were up to.

"Fucking dumb ass." I mumbled to myself, looking at Angela's body just laying on the car's seat, her peaceful breaths filling the air as her face glowed every time the road light shined through the window beside her. I don't get it. Why am I so.. So obsessed? I stopped going out so much, luring girls into my hotel just for them to be my pet and do what I say. I let every one of them go. I felt disgusted by myself but that one bitch stayed. I don't know why I haven't kicked her out yet. Lia is getting on my nerves by calling me baby, tommi and shit. I always pay for her trips so she could go somewhere far far away, so I could get some peace. And on top of that, she called me those two names right in front of karina...

"fuck." I stopped at the red light in front of me. The road was quiet.
My head rested onto the steering wheel as I exhaled a deep breath.

I've never felt anything for a woman like that. I've never fallen in love, I've never wanted to kiss a woman that bad. I've never wanted a woman to be mine and only mine.

"The things you make me feel." I whispered.

...

I parked my car and stepped out. I thought a night spent at our house wouldn't harm anyone, right?

My hand reached for the car door's handle as I opened the door. I looked at Angela, eyes fully closed on the back seat before my hands slid under her thighs and back, picking her up.

I pushed the door open, just to see Bill drinking monster as Lia stood there, annoyed by something.

"What is she doing here?!" Lia suddenly yelled as she saw Angela in my arms.

"Why the hell would you leave Lia at the party while taking Angela here?" Bill stood up, annoyed too.

I didn't respond. All I did was gesture bill to the car, he will see Katya there and already know where to take her to. We have a lot of guest rooms, so Katya will sleep in one of them, and Angela will obviously sleep with me.

Bill walked off to the car, as I heard a load grunt coming from outside. I assume he saw Katya.

I placed Angela carefully on my bed, still with her clothes on. I untied her beautiful silky hair, as I took off her cap. I also took off her shirt and thank god she was with a comfortable looking crop top, cause as much as bad I was, I wouldnt take something like that off, especially not off Angela. She was still with her blue jeans, and I remember how she wears her black shorts under every pair of pants, so I slid off the jeans too.

My hands searched for a shirt that Angela could wear as a pajama for today's night as Lia walked in.

"Why did you leave me?" she stomped up to me.

"Cause I was to exhausted to listen to your annoying voice." I replied.

"Ugh! Who is that Angela girl? Since you came back from Russia that day, you have changed!" She whined.

I tensed up a bit, remembering the first day I met Angela. That flight.

"Look, I can buy you a vacation again or something else, just, leave me alone." I was losing my temper.

"Is she your sister? Or is she another pet of yours?-"

"She's my girlfriend!" I shouted.
The whole house became quiet.
Why does it always burst out?

"W-what?.. " Lia muttered. Her eyes began to collect tears.

"I don't know. Just get out of here!" I yelled in frustration as Lia ran out of the room. I instantly closed the door behind her and locked it, so no one could bother me tonight.

I got Angela my navy blue shirt, as for myself, I took off my jacket and my shirt, only to be left shirtless in my dark jeans. I took off my bandana as well, as I put on my pajama pants.

My head quickly spun around after I heard some rustling behind me, only to find Angela changing sleeping positions. I crawled into bed, under the blankets. It was a bit chilly, and I saw Angela's legs and hands having goose bumps, so I placed the blanket on top of her, and pulled her close.

"You dont know how bad I want to kiss you." I whisper to her.

"I want to call you my love, my darling. I want to call you mine Angela." I didn't even know what was coming out of my mouth right now. Its like my brain went to sleep and my heart was in charge now.

I looked into the moonlight through my window, as the wind blew. It was such a calm night. No screaming, no laughing, no walking. Just the moon and the stars. Just me and you.

༶•┈┈୨♡୧┈┈•༶
___880 words___

Hai guys! Sorry for always ending chapters when the characters go to sleep or pass out.. I have a lot of drama coming up so stay tunned! ^^
Ill try my best to write more chapters :DD