barbie.

everything was happening so fast.

the two had been sat in the room talking for hours now, not even noticing the sun rise outside of the window. that was until aurora yawned.

"shit! its like 6am" aurora groaned. "i didnt even sleep" she said as she layed her head on theos lap.

"sleep now, no one will come in, ill wake you before first lesson, you can have a 3 hour nap"

she shook her head "itll just make me crave more sleep, ill be fine"

she stood up and dusted off her uniform as theo laughed. "okay, doll" He stood with her and took her hand in his own. aurora blushed at the name as she lead to two of them out of the room of requirements. once the pair had made their way to the common room they went their separate ways into their separate dorms to change into clean uniform and freshen up.

the sound of the door opening made both of auroras dorm mates look up at her in suprise with a knowing smirk.

pansy was the first to speak "well, youre back a bit late arent you? where were you?".

"its none of your business."

"who were you with?" eleanor said as she rolled her eyes at auroras remark.

"again, none of your business." aurora repeated as she began changing out of her uniform from the day before.

"bet it was that boy you're always thinking about"

"shut up, pansy, no it wasnt"

"who was it then"

the pestering and constant questions were annoying but aurora wasnt going to tell. when eleanor and pansy realised that, they stopped. mostly. they kept asking throughout the day but not as bad as that morning.

aurora was tired. so so tired. she had a free period after lunch so she decided to take a quick power nap. only to find her friends all sat in the common room as she walked in. she tried to ignore them and walk up to her dorm until she heard enzos voice call out teasingly

"its rude not to say hello aurora"

she stopped in her tracks at the top of the stairs she was so desperate to walk up.

"im tired, go to hell"

she muttered before pansy chimed in

"serves you right for staying out all night"

great. she turnt around and sat down on a sofa with the group of slytherins, not caring who next to.

"ooooh, long night rory?"

it was theo. even better.

"shut up, nott. who was you with" draco said. just what she needed, overprotective brother mode enabled, she thought to herself.

"omg not you too. ive had enough of it from those two all day" she groaned before she glared at pansy and eleanor.

"not our fault youre so secretive. we're curious, is that a crime now?" pansy spoke

"i wish it was so i could send you to azkaban myself."

draco ignored everything just said and asked "who were you with" again. and then again. and then again. every time aurora answered with the same "none of your business". he asked until aurora had passed out on the arm of the sofa she was sat on.

theo sat up straight. "we wont get any answers while shes asleep might as well do something else"

"like what" blaise scoffed "play barbie dolls?"

enzo laughed at his own joke before he even said it "come on now blaise, dont you think dray and rory have enough of that at home?"

"what the fuck is barbie dolls and what does that have to do with our home life"

"your dad looks like barbie, obviously" pansy giggled

the lot of them bickered for an hour before aurora woke up again.

A/N:

this is my first book ive written in years so bare with, i know its not top teir but it's quite fun to write. anddddd i know that aurora and theo have kinda jumped into everything but theyve liked eachother for years and dont want to waste any more time.

thank you!!