1. Train Station

March 27, 1914 (Friday)

Waiting for the train in Riga
until 17:25, now 17:17

The general sees the girl waiting for the train, for pure curiosity, he asks: " Where are you going? ", The girl waits some moments and continues: " To XXXX, trying to find a home" Her voice is soft and gazing but with an Bad but not terrible Russia accent she replied.
He gently looked at the girl one more time: " Do you like flowers?" he asked like a little kid trying to make a new friend in the playground, sounds childish but isn't true? The girl surprised gave him a chuck and said: "So you saw my pattern very well, sir, and yes, you are right, I love flowers, especially -White Lilys-

The train arrived rapidly

-"Oh my! Looks like I have to go!" said she delightedly. Surprised, he quickly grabbed her arm and shouted:
-"Wait!" After some moments he suddenly left his arm and said sorry
-" We go in the same train and destination, why won't we stay in the same wagon?" The sir requested dearly, and she agreed.

In the wagon were some quiet people, we stayed in the last row, I had a newspaper from yesterday, and the Miss knitting a quite long cloth that looked like a scarf, it had a light blueish colour on it.

The road was feeling as long as the Great Wall of China, but I accidentally glanced too much at Miss Short curly hair than is fashionable at this time. She cached the glace, lifted her head slowly, and gave me a pleasing smile on her mesmerizing face.

-"You Sir you should already know that is disrespectful to glance so great at a young woman like me that you just accommodated a while ago." Chuckled the Miss to me.
I made myself ashamed so rapidly that I couldn't do anything just slowly sliding my peaked cap so I could bury my eyes.

I remind myself that I'm a full-grown man who is a General in the Empire of Russia, and yet this Miss seems to fail to recognize the high-status uniform that i wear in front of her. People and the other civilians view me as a kind of monster, and I don't blame them, I'm a kind of monster in everyone's eyes.
But she? Why she isn't scared, why she's so peaceful when a full beast is in front of her? Why? Why? The sir was distracted of any human thought. He couldn't stop this thought oh himself.

The Miss serenely touched the Sir's hands to calm him down "Sir, are you alright?". The Sir woke up to reality. The eyes meet each other yet again, the two souls are about 30 cm apart from each other faces, but the tension between them is unbearable.
In the hush of a wagon, where fate's paths entwine,
The Sir and the Miss, in a moment divine,
No love's whispers, but a shared compassion's line,
Two souls, amidst the world's turmoil, find solace in care, a bond to define.
Unfortunately,the train got a sudden stop, after some momments the conductor came and explained to everyone in the wagon got lack of coal.
-"Everyone Should calm down, we will comunicate with other stations and try to someone lead us a Hopper Car with coal. "
Some People afterwards waited imapacintly after the Hopper Car, some of them get off of the train and waited outside. We decided to wait outside for a fresh air, indeed it was a little bit wintry considering that we are in dead area of Russian Empire, the only worry it was if the Miss it was good with the weather.

I couldn't stop observing how concern it was this Sir about me, it's a strange man to be like that, especially when you hear badmouthing about others even if they aren't in your zone. "Don't worry Sir, I can wear an Haori", " An haori, what cloth is even that?" The Sir asking absent-minded. I don't quite know how to answer this question so I just replied to not worry since is from my zone part. This haori was tailored by my sisters, they gave me as a gift of goodbye, even if they aren't my biological sisters, I care a lot of them. The haori was a bloody color but also some white petals on the bottom of it, I just hope that my haori was takes attention of it and view me weirdly. I don't blame them since who would expect an woman from another Nation to wear an Green-greish dress with an reddish coat? It look terrible, but it can't be helped, I didn't wanted to frostbite by the winty weather, sometimes everyone need to make a little sacrifice of the fashion for your own life.

Suddenly I heard an sound, it sounds like a growling stomach, it were of the Sir. I start to search in my bag some pirozhki, since it remained to me some of it since I eated last time today. "Wouldn't you mind some food for your stomach, Sir? " The miss offered me some of pirozhki, even if I would decline the offer with a usual person, I accepted the offer cause the pirozhki still was fresh. "I'm so sorry if the pirozhki is quite dry, it's been some hours since I purchased it. " The Miss answers nervous, but I explained to her that there is no need to worry.

The wind was flying between the few trees that are near the train. It's windy, of course. The Miss observed the stony expression on Sir reddish face of his. He may be an full grown man born in a cold zone, but it doesn't change, he still can get an cold. Is such an foolish and a childish thing that man usually want to show up that they can do anything and that they aren't scared, but it doesn't mean that they can't be scared, they can to not be strong,they are still a man without these qualities, after all, all of us are humans with different personalities and different desires. But I can't say this out loud, I'm in a world that is controlled by men and the women's have to listen them by the sake of not dieing yet and the sake of religious freedom and the rules of those religions. Some people can be truthfully very loyal, but those souls are already in peace.

"-Sir, I'm sure you won't mind, but you can rest and lean on my shoulders and take a part of my haori on your back, so you can get warm too." The Miss whisper quietly and calmly on the Sir left ear. As she waiting for the approvel, the sir ears suddenly turn red as blood, rather cute to say it. He accepted without saying anything and leaned his head on the Miss right shoulder. It was more comforting that Sir would think. After some minutes the Miss realize something, which is the Sir name.
"-Oh my~ I almost forgot, we know already know echeothers for couple time, and I forgot to ask you what's your name! " and she started to chuckle, hiding her mouth with her delicate hands. "That's right... " the Sir it was embarrassing yet again by himself, how he could forget this? The first thing you do when you discuss with someone, you need to know their name first, so you can secure yourself safety. He was so comfortable with the Miss that he even forgot this. "You can call me Artur or Filipp, is your decision, but usually people call me Artur."
"Such an unique name, Sir Artur" the Miss say it and then giggle a bit, "I am Mai, nice to know you Sir Artur!"

The Hooper Car has arrived and soon the passengers enters on their wagons.