18. triple birthday

˚ · • . ° .

𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗡𝗘𝗫𝗧 𝗠𝗢𝗥𝗡𝗜𝗡𝗚, i wake up and remember that it's the triplet's birthday today.

which means today will be awesome (because of chris and nick), but it will also be hell (because of matt).

i started trying to prepare myself mentally for about a week for today, because i know everyone will be pressuring me to talk to matt and wish him a happy birthday.

but i'm not prepared by the flood of comments and dm's that will come after i post a birthday post for nick and chris and not for matt.

every year the same shit happens, but fuck it, i don't really care.

˚ · • . ° .

i drive over to nate's place where we're all meeting to surprise the triplets.

we're going to tell them we're going to the beach, but in reality we're going to laser tag.

i ring the doorbell and nathan opens the door, a wide smile on his face. "morning, bells." he says.

"hey, nate." i smile.

"BELLA!" i hear madi's voice shout from inside the house.

i walk into the living room and see madi and alahna blowing up balloons.

madi stands up, runs over to me and hugs me tightly. "hey, maddog." i laugh.

"i am so excited for you i saw the song announcement it releases in two days i wanna cry." she says passionately as she pulls away from the hug.

"i know! i'm so excited!" i say.

i walk over to alahna and give her a hug. "hey, bitch." she says, smiling lazily.

i smile. "so how can i help, nate?" i ask the boy who's coming into the living room with ariana beside him.

"you can blow up balloons with alahna and madi, or you can put up streamers around the house with me and ari." nate explains.

confused, i ask. "wait but weren't we taking them to laser tag?"

nathan nods. "yeah, but we decided to have a party at the last minute. so after laser tag, we take them back here and then there's the party!" he explains.

"oh, cool." i smile. "can i make the playilist for the party?" i ask.

"you're the playlist queen. what kind of question is that? of course you can, bitch." alahna smiles.

"nice." i smile back at her and pull out my phone. "i'll add all of their favorite songs, but i'll need help with matt's."

"i can help you with that. shout when you need me, i'll be in the kitchen." nathan says, and i nod.

˚ · • . ° .

after about 45 minutes of making the playlist, and nate helping me with it, it's time to surprise the boys.

we all drive over to the sturniolo house in nate's and my car, and when the triplets come out, we put their beach bags in the trunk, completely ignoring the fact that it's their birthday, so we can surprise them.

we watch as they give eachother weird looks and alahna and i fight the urge to laugh every time.

as i'm driving, alahna, chris, nick and matt in my car, nick starts up the conversation. "so... do you guys know what day it is?" he asks.

alahna and i look at eachother over the mirror and try to hold in our laughs as i respond. "i think it's august 1st." i say.

"oh. okay. and what happens today?" chris asks from the passenger seat beside me.

alahna responds this time. "well nothing happens today but in two days bella's song is releasing." she smiles.

"right." chris responds.

matt stays silent looking out the window in the back seat, looking hurt.

"guys, we're here!" i announce.

the triplets look around. "this isn't the beach, you dumb fuck." matt says blankly.

"oh, isn't it?" i ask, smiling. "let's go in anyway and see what it is." i say.

"you're being weird." matt shoots me a look.

i laugh. "bro look who's talking."

alahna, nick and chris chuckle and matt stares blankly at me as we walk into the laser tag place.

"wait, this is laser tag?" chris asks excitedly.

"surprise bitches!" alahna smiles, as nathan, madi and ari walk in.

"happy birthday!" i scream, thowing myself at nick and then chris and wrapping them both in hugs.

nick jumps around happily. "you guys didn't forget?" he asks.

"of course not, we would never." ari smiles and pushes his head to the side before hugging him too.

"oh, i'm really looking forward to beating bella." matt smiles.

"you're so dumb we both know i'm gonna win." i tell him.

"hell no. i'm winning for sure." he responds, smile wiped off his face.

madi steps in between the two of us. "no bickering, children." she laughs.

i point at matt. "he started it, you saw that." i say.

"what are you, five? nobody cares who started it, dumbass." matt responds.

nathna steps in. "cut it out. we're going to have fun today, and your weird fighting is not going to ruin it."

"fine." matt mumbles, looking like a five year-old himself. one who just got busted doing something bad.

shortly after, a short asian woman comes and tells us that we can start the game.

she tells us the rules, and kindly asks us to split up into two teams.

"girls versus boys?" chris asks, going for the easy option.

we all nod as madi says. "you're on."

the teams are: nick, matt, chris and nathan. and ari, alahna, madi and me.

it's four versus four, so the woman tells us we're enough people and that we don't need to join any other group if we don't want to.

we don't want to.

i'm really looking forward to killing matt with my laser.

˚ · • . ° .

yaaaay they want to kill each other 😀

also i know the triplet's birthday was a while ago but whatever 😭

don't forget to voteeeee

ILY MWUAH ⭐️