The boat to freedom.

This is like one hundred percent going to be only one chapter. But this is something I had a dream about and my friends told me to write it as a fic so now I'm doing so

(Crowley's narration)

One day we will all board a boat. All of us angels, demons, humans, that are all sick and tired of living by "the norm". We all might not board on the same day as one another but someone who you love will be there on one trip with you. Aziraphale, my angel. I'll board that boat one day with you. Or after you. Either way I'm not gonna board before you because I can't stand to see you here alone stuck with all of these horrible demons and angels and humans. If I don't make it on with you that's fine. I'll make it on the next trip. Please go without me. I still have things to clear up in this cruel cruel world. You might have to go on that boat but I have the choice I can take to go watch Muriel flourish as a rebellious angel just like you and then they can board that boat along with you. I have yet to watch Gabriel and Beelzebub think they're singing their song to one another one last time but then they find each other on that boat with you and they can sing Everyday by Buddy Holly every single fucking day of their new lives. I have yet to see Eric the once disposable demon become stronger than he ever was for Muriel. He will follow them on to that boat and I will watch and wave them goodbye. I'll wave you goodbye as well angel. I'm sorry I'm keeping you waiting another trip. But I still have things I need to do here. I'll be there shortly. Just one last ride and I will climb aboard that boat and I will look you in the eye and I will say "Welcome to our side." And I know you'll give me that look that 'oh Crowley' look but you won't say it. I know what you'll say instead. You'll say "our peaceful, fragile, existence we carved out for ourselves." It will seem like time stops when you say that. But it won't. Time will keep on going and this boat will keep growing to fit all of these outcasts we have met so they can finally be at peace with us. We will share an embrace that I know will be a kiss. Neither of us pulling the other in or gripping on to the other in fear of them leaving. No heaven or hell or human can harm this boat. Not even God or Satan themselves. We will forever be free on this boat. Free at last.