nineteen.

\⁠(⁠°⁠o⁠°⁠)⁠/

warning: mention of blood.

the sun just finished rising. minho is patiently waiting outside of his house for his two friends to come. chan has a driver's license and a car, so he is the one who's driving their transportation right now.

the three male talked for a while after minho and jisung's midnight hangout. they talked about chan and hyunjin will sleep at the house's guest room that minho and his grandmother cleaned the same day jisung didn't responded to the older's message.

in conclusion, minho didn't sleep last night.

and he is quite tired right now.

he is planning to sleep after he welcomes the two, though. they both need rest from a long drive too so it makes the three of them.

the latter heard a car approaching so he looked at the car and immediately recognized it. he smiled.

the two came out of the car and smiled at minho.

"hi dude, we missed you." hyunjin said and hugged minho.

"you're hugging me like you want something." minho laughed.

"you're delusional." hyunjin replied.

"it's so good to see our mr. loverboy today!" chan teased and also hugged the younger.

"stop teasing me." the younger said, annoyed.

chan rolled his eyes. "okay, okay i'll stop. by the way, can we go in now?" chan teasingly demanded. the three laughed and they walked inside the house with their stuff in their hand.

the three just finished eating with minho's grandparents. they also washed the dishes and fooled around whilst cleaning the kitchen.

now the three are in the living room, just relaxing.

"i'm going to go to bed first." minho said, walking upstairs.

"we should sleep too, hyunjin." chan suggested.

"yeah, i'm quite tired too."

they both followed minho upstairs and headed to the guest room.

it was already noon, but jisung, felix, and jeongin already had brunch an hour ago so they're in the living room right now.

felix will go home since he is still not done packing his stuff. the two insisted on helping him but he said that it's only a matter of time before he finished packing and they should just help him move his things to the new house.

"bye lixie hyung. see you soon!" jeongin smiled while waving his hand on the older. felix walked away and the house suddenly became silent.

jisung coughed. "what do you want to do today?" he asked the younger.

"let's watch a movie. but i'll take a bath first. you can search for some movies there and i'll cook popcorn after i take a bath." jeongin said.

but then he realized something.

"why are you asking me for a hangout? where's minho hyung?" he turned to jisung and raised his eyebrows.

"he's kinda with his friends right now. i don't want to ruin their time so i'm hanging out with you now."

jeongin crossed his arms.

"when he invited me to come with him, i'll stop bothering you, i promise." jisung smiled and raised his right hand.

"hmm, okay. i'll take a bath then." jeongin already went upstairs to take a bath.

jeongin knew damn well that this movie marathon is not going to happen because someone will message jisung to hang out with him.

as long as the older stopped bothering him, he will not protest any longer.

and as long as it will make the latter happy, then it's totally okay for him.

jisung is focusing on searching for some good movies to watch, when his phone suddenly vibrates.

-

hyunjin

i'm here at the province, with chan hyung.

12:33 pm

-

jisung already knew that, it's just that he's waiting for minho to invite him to their hangout because he might interrupt their reunion after weeks of being apart from each other.

-

hyunjin

i know, dummy. missed you
though.
12:34 pm

then why don't you come
here and welcome me with
open arms?
12:34 pm

i might ruin the fun.
12:36 pm

no, you're not. and you can
never. just come here come
with felix.
12:36 pm

can i bring jeongin with me?
12:38 pm

who's jeongin?
12:38 pm

i'll introduce him to you later.
i just don't want him to be
the guard of my house again.
12:30 pm

whatever you want.
come here ASAP!
12:30 pm  •  seen.

-

jisung sighed. he noticed that hyunjin gained confidence based on how he text itself. he smiled to himself.

he felt like a parent raising a good child.

"ah. i should get ready." he said to himself and stood up, heading upstairs to switch into a more presentable outfit.

after he prepared himself, he called felix telling that hyunjin is in minho's place and is inviting them to join the hangout. felix became excited because it's been a long while since he didn't see the older. so he set aside his packing and immediately prepared himself.

jeongin on the other hand is done preparing and is wasting his free time scrolling through the social media whilst sitting in the living room.

meanwhile jisung is also done fixing himself. he grabbed a handkerchief in his cabinet just in case he coughed blood again.

felix arrived in jisung's house after a while and they walked together to minho's home.

-

short chapter! i don't have anything to say except thank you so much for reading this story! it keeps on increasing every time i open the app so i can't thank you enough for this.

anyways, stay safe!

xoxo, leeknoringg.