ch1

Angelina had just finished college and found a part time job she could work in to pay the rent of her cheap yet neat apartment. She had some free time and decided to go to the Starbucks across her apartment complex. She took her keys and wallet with her and locked the door, walking into the elevator and getting off at the lobby.

She walked into the Starbucks  and while looking for an empty seat she spotted someone sad sitting alone. She remembered how she hated being alone when she was sad so she decided to talk to that person. She walked over to the blonde girl who looked out the window, Angelina softly taped on her should to get her attention. The blonde girl turned around and suddenly Angelina couldn't speak, she was at loss for words. This woman was beautiful, like an angel. She was at loss for words, too distracted by her looks
She stood there awkwardly, unsure of what to say. The girl took of her air pods and looked at Angelina with an innocent face, she looked so cute, it was hard to look away.

"Uhm.. I noticed you sitting here alone, I was just wondering if you won't mind if I could sit beside you?" Angelina finally said.

The girl seemed delighted with Angelina's question. She nodded with a soft smile on her face, she couldn't control Herself from blushing. Angelina sat Infront of the girl and she Continued sipping her coffee.

"So, what's your name?"

"I'm Taylor."

"I see, I'm Angelina."

The pair started chatting and soon got close to each other.

"I have something to tell you" Taylor started speaking in a quiet voice making Angelina curious

"what is it?"

"I'm starting on making music! I was hoping maybe you'd be my first fan?"

"of course! Can I listen to one of your songs?"

Angelina asked Taylor to which she nodded. She took her air pods and gave her one piece, she started playing one of her songs. After the song finished Angelina was amazed by the producing, how was she not famous yet?

"This is amazing! It sounds so catchy, I'm sure you'll be famous quickly!"

Angelina spoke in a very enthusiastic tome, she seemed more excited than Taylor which made Taylor happy. Angelina admired her smile.

"Thank you" Taylor grinned.

"I'll help promote your song once you've released it"

Taylor was so thankful with Angelina's help.

*Angelina's pov:*

she grinned so happily it always looked so genuine. Her blue eyes were deep yet so full of light, I could see the details in her pupils the more I stare. Her blonde hair was straightened and it suited her so much, she looked like a goddess. I am starting to suspect my sexuality, am I gay? Did this girl who I just met change my whole life? I thought to myself for a while. I didn't notice how lost I was zoning out. Taylor was waving her hand in my face, I probably looked so wierd to her, how embarrassing. I looked at the time and noticed it was getting late

"we should probably go now, it's getting dark." we both looked out the window, the sun was setting. Taylor turned her heard to Angelina with a worried expression

"Don't worry about me, my apartment is close by."I reassured.

"alright I'll be on my way now, do you want to meet up here tomorrow?-"

my face lit up at her suggestion, I didn't even think twice before I answered

"-yes! i- I would love to."

I smiled softly trying to hide my embarrassment. Taylor chuckled and got up from her chair while getting her bag, I did the same and we walked towards the exit together.

"Take care on your way home." I smiled to her as we parted ways.

I got back to my apartment feeling happy, I haven't had a proper friend in a while since I was so busy with college before. I'm glad she was kind to me, I can't wait to meet her again...oh shit... I forgot to ask for her f*cking number, I'm so stupid! I threw myself on the couch, angry at myself I screamed into the pillow. I just hoped she would actually come to the cafe tomorrow. I got up and decided to get ready for bed and probably eat some TV dinner again. I stepped into the shower and rinsed myself off, the warm water fell from my body to the floor, I loved warm showers, it was so comforting. I finished showering and wrapped a towel around my body. All that was on my mind was Taylor. I only knew her for 3 hours yet I've completely fallen in love. Is this what 'love at first sight' is? It feels like a cliché love story except, I'm not gay, I think. Taylor is confusing me, I don't even like girls but...she just makes me feel so different. I got dressed into my pajamas and walked over to my small kitchen, it was mess but I'll just clean it another time. I opened the fridge and grabbed out the TV dinner. When I took it out, it seemed to have already grown molds, the sight of it made me loose my appetite, I should probably clean out my fridge, it's disgusting. I decided to just have a cookie and some milk. It reminded me of when I was a kid. I turned on my phone and went to google. I started to search out of curiosity "How to know if you are gay" It felt kind of embarrassing for some reason but I just needed to know. I saw this 'are you gay?' Quiz and decided to take it. I was a bit weirded out by the questions on this quiz. it doesn't seem realistic. It had questions like 'do you like anime?' I don't think I've never watched anime, not that I know of. I don't this this has any relation with being gay. I closed that tab and chose a different one, but something caught my eye, it was an article, it seemed legit. I clicked on the link and read it. To me it seemed like it was written by a professional, I don't know why I thought that but I just had a feeling that it was.

"Let yourself figure it out, don't judge yourself for what you may find out. Experiment it, test yourself, you won't know until you try." I read the highlighted part

That was the most helpful part from this, the rest of it was just mostly how you'll feel. I started feeling confident to know about myself more once I finished reading. I started to feel dozy and decided to head to bead. I shut off my laptop and head to my room. I laid down on my bed and drifted off to sleep.

(It's my first time writing so pls help me in the comments if you have any suggestions that could help me😭😭)