Kai - Pardon?

"EVERY MON TO A BLOODCLAT GYAL WOAH!" Kai yelled as he performed INFRONT of his stream. I couldn't help but laugh as I covered my face with hand dying of laughter. "Kai what the hell is wrong with you." I laughed looking back at him as he thrusted the air.

He checked his phone. "Oh shit foods here imma be right back." He got up and ran upstairs. "Hey chat." I wave at the camera as everyone said hi back. "How is y'all-" I got cut off by somebody busting the door down. "WHAT THE FUCK" "I got the food" Kai smiled putting the bags up.

"Omg Ja-" I catch myself and my eyes widen. "Ja?" He said making a confused face. "I mean Kai." I said trying to stay calm. "Nah what the fuck?" He said looking over at the camera and then at me. "Ja-who?" He mumbled looking at me with a nervous smile. "Nothing I meant Kai." I mumbled scrolling through my phone. "Oookay?" He said brushing it off but then side eyes me. "Don't do that." I mean mugged him. He laughed it off and we continued with the stream.

After a few minute of us eating and a few more hours of Kai streaming, he ended the stream and sat back rocking back and forth in his chair. "Sooo?" He said turning over to me. "So?" I smirked. He got up and got us a caprisun. "Ja-who?" He said tossing the juice to me and sitting in his chair.

"Omg Kai I made a mistake." I said irritated. "Okay but who's "Ja"" He said opening his juice. "Nobody.." I mumbled. Yeahh it's definitely somebody. I sigh deeply and look over at him. "His names Jakari." I said nervously. "JAKARI?" He screamed. "KAI SHUT UP." I yelled back. "Oh my bad my bad." He said covering his mouth.

"You got a boyfrieeend?" he teased. "Nooooo" I smiled putting the juice straw in my mouth. He raised an eyebrow at me as he did the same. "Maybeeee.." I added on as I looked over at him scrunching up my face. "YOU DO?" He said jumping up in his seat. "Yes Kai." I rolled my eyes smiling scrolling through my phone again. "WHY DIDNT YOU TELL ME?" "I don't know it never came up" I shrugged trying to hurry up and finish this conversation.

"Okay... but why did you call me his name?" He smirked squinting his eyes at me and then slowly turning to his setup. "Ion know.." I said low. "But anyways.. what you wanna do now?" I said changing the subject.

438 words