CHAPTER 124

" So i'm gonna kill you all " Muzan said

" Before you do that, we're gonna roasted you with the sun " Michirou said

Everyone quickly ready thier katana as they sense the fight with Muzan will begin.

Muzan extend his arms as he attack them rapidly. Luckily they dodge it with thier pure instinct. Muzan arms re spining so fast around the place.

𝚆𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙱𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐. 𝙴𝚕𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚑 𝙵𝚘𝚛𝚖. 𝙳𝚎𝚊𝚍 𝙲𝚊𝚕𝚖.

Giyu deflected the arm whip that was about to cut him.

Muichiro and Tanjiro dodging as Tanjio wants to get closer to Muzan.

𝙲𝚛𝚢𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚕 𝙱𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐. 𝙴𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝 𝙵𝚘𝚛𝚖. 𝙿𝚞𝚛𝚙𝚕𝚎 𝙶𝚎𝚘𝚍𝚎 𝙳𝚛𝚞𝚣𝚢 𝚂𝚝𝚘𝚗𝚎..

Michirou fastly dodging the attacks by bending her body fastly as she cutted the arm. it was like she slice it through but still whole.

The arms was rapidly attacking them, as three hahsiras can barely dodge.

' His arms are like blade, it's hard to dodge it,' Muichiro thought

' I need to get close!! 'Tanjiro thought.

' i knew it. These attacks are more than faster than Upper ranks. ' Michirou thought. Her eyes was rolling aide to side, predicting the attacks.

Muzan was swinging his arm so rapidly, that made everyone force thier body to best and dodge.

𝚆𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙱𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐. 𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚍 𝙵𝚘𝚛𝚖. 𝙵𝚕𝚘𝚠𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝙳𝚊𝚗𝚌𝚎.

𝙼𝚒𝚜𝚝 𝙱𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐. 𝙵𝚒𝚏𝚝𝚑 𝙵𝚘𝚛𝚖. 𝙴𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝- 𝙻𝚊𝚢𝚎𝚛𝚎𝚍 𝙼𝚒𝚜𝚝.

𝙲𝚛𝚢𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚕 𝙱𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐. 𝙵𝚘𝚞𝚛𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚑 𝙵𝚘𝚛𝚖. 𝙲𝚛𝚢𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚕 𝙿𝚊𝚕𝚊𝚌𝚎, 𝙼𝚊𝚓𝚎𝚜𝚝𝚒𝚌 𝙾𝚋𝚜𝚒𝚍𝚒𝚊𝚗.

𝙷𝚒𝚗𝚘𝚔𝚊𝚖𝚒 𝙺𝚊𝚐𝚞𝚛𝚊 𝙵𝚘𝚞𝚛𝚝𝚑 𝙵𝚘𝚛𝚖: 𝙱𝚞𝚛𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝙱𝚘𝚗𝚎𝚜, 𝚂𝚞𝚖𝚖𝚎𝚛 𝚂𝚞𝚗. ...

Everyone was trying to corner Muzan while dodging the crazy attack.

" Do you really think guys you can kill me? " Muzan said as he was mocking them.

Michirou grab Tanjiro before he got wound that was aiming his left eye.

" Don't try to get close. You'll die " Michirou said putting Tanjiro.

Mitsuri who just destroy the wall from above as Obanai appeared as well.

" STOP!! " Mitsuri yelled as she attack Muzan but it didn't work as he quickly regenerate.

𝙻𝚘𝚟𝚎 𝙱𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐. 𝚂𝚒𝚡𝚝𝚑 𝙵𝚘𝚛𝚖. 𝙲𝚊𝚝-𝙻𝚎𝚐𝚐𝚎𝚍 𝚆𝚒𝚗𝚍𝚜 𝚘𝚏 𝙻𝚘𝚟𝚎

Mitsuri landed next to Iguro as they close to Michirou.

" Glad you both alive " Michirou said to the new come.

" Were glad you are still okay!! Michirou!! " Mitsuri said in worried looking at Michirou, Obanai just nodded.

" WHAT ARE YOU DOING!!?? NAKIME!!?? " Muzan suddenly yelled as the place was shaking.

Mchirou was thinking for next move as everyone stay on guard.

The castle was shaking as the place where they're fighting was changing into different walls.

The ground where Michirou standing just suddenly go up same Mitsuri.

' This is it! ' Michirou thought destroying the walls that was about to crush her.

The walls and ceiling was open and close and moving around making them hard to reach each other.

Muichiro was next to Tanjiro, together grabing each other trying not to fall.

The three hashira attack Muzan above as they near at him.

𝚆𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙱𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐. 𝙵𝚘𝚞𝚛𝚝𝚑 𝙵𝚘𝚛𝚖. 𝚂𝚝𝚛𝚒𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚃𝚒𝚍𝚎.

𝚂𝚎𝚛𝚙𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝙱𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐. 𝙵𝚒𝚛𝚜𝚝 𝙵𝚘𝚛𝚖. 𝚆𝚒𝚗𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚂𝚎𝚛𝚙𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝚂𝚕𝚊𝚜𝚑

𝙲𝚛𝚢𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚕 𝙱𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐. 𝙵𝚒𝚏𝚝𝚑 𝙵𝚘𝚛𝚖. 𝚂𝚎𝚊𝚜𝚌𝚛𝚎𝚜𝚝 𝙼𝚘𝚘𝚗'𝚜 𝚌𝚛𝚢𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚕.

Muzan attack them back still using his extended arms that swinging rapidly.

Suddenly the ground open wide making everyone as Michirou succesfully cut Muzan's body in half but still didn't work.

" Just fuckin die already!! " Michirou yelled in fustration as she was falling as well.

" I told you i will kill you first!! " Muzan yelled back as Michirou attack him one more time.