Naugty boy 😈🔥‼️

Toadster was walking down the banban hallway, when he was HIS SENPAI!!!!!!!!!! It was Bittergiggles himself!!!! Toadster walked up to Bittergiggles and started a convo.

"H-h-h-hi there >_<" Toadster said, shaking a little.

"Oh hi there baba gee...." Bittergiggles said emoly. Toadster blushed. He thought his senpai was so kawaii. UnU.

"You're looking so kawaii s-s-s-senpai Bittergiggles...!!" Toadster whispered.

"How about you makeout with me me baby cakes" Bittergiggles said hotly. Toadster blushed O_o

They then met lips, making out like the twinks they are. Bittergiggles grabbed Toadster and kissed him hardy, toadsters toes giggled cutely.

"No moving babe." Bittergiggles growled.

"S-s-s-sowwy daddy....." toadster mumbled, before being kissed again. They kept going, until BANBAN WALKED IN!!!!!!

"What the actual fuck are y'all doing." Yelled banban. Toadster broke out crying. Bittergiggles growled.

"Im homophobic so I'm gonna kill y'all now." Said Banban, homophobicilly. Toadster looked shocked!!!!

"Not without a fite!!!!!" Bittergiggles roared. Bittergiggles then beat the shit outta banban, and now banban is fucking dead.

Bittergiggles smirked, then laughed evilly like Junko. Toadster blushed and his toes wiggled approvingly.

"Are you ok kitten..?" Bittergiggles asked, his toned abs glisting with banban juice, and toadster blushed harder.

"Y-y-y-yes.... I'm okie daddy-waddy..." toadster replied, a little taken aback from all what happened.

"Good." Bittergiggles smirked. "Now come give daddy a kiss"

And then they made out, and had banban sex. The end. P.S. Toadster is now pregnant