twenty.

(⁠‘⁠◉⁠⌓⁠◉⁠’⁠)

warning: mention of abuse.

minho didn't know that jisung and his other friends were coming to his house because hyunjin was the one who invited jisung in the first place, and the three are already on the way there.

regardless, they would enjoy the company of many and it's an opportunity to meet one another.

when the three arrived, hyunjin, jisung and felix immediately greeted each other and are now catching up with each other. minho, chan and jeongin on the other hand are having a different conversation.

"would you mind if i ask you why you're living in jisung's house?" minho asked. chan nodged the younger because it may seem offensive to the latter but jeongin just smiled.

"i won't mind." he waved his hands at the two as a sign of disagreement while smiling brightly.

"basically, i like boys and my parents hate me for it. jisungie hyung whom i only met days ago since that happened offered me his home since he often feels alone in the house and that he needs company." the younger explained. chan and minho nodded and the three looked at jisung who's busy laughing at some conversations he's having with his best friends.

"jisung helped a lot of people here, i see." chan replied.

"you're right. he's the kindest person i've ever known in my life. that's why i like him."

the two older male raised their eyebrows and jeongin realized what he had said.

"ah— i mean i like him as a role model! i admire him for being him and i want to be like him!" he awkwardly laughed as chan laughed along with him.

minho just nodded.

"you're not affected right? "

"you better."

"why did you transfer out here?" felix asked. hyunjin was mentally flabbergasted at the question because his reasons involved jisung in it.

"i'm no longer interested in studying here. besides, i was an alien here. they never liked me here." he smiled.

well it's true, aside from liking the person in front of him, he already grew tired of people treating him like trash.

"at least he became popular and appreciated in his new school though." jisung stated. the two nodded at him.

"they were insecure because your face is outstanding wherever you go." felix said and hyunjin laughed. even if he hears that all the time, he still seems not to be used to it.

after a while, they all decided to go to jisung's house since minho doesn't want to burden his grandparents again.

they are planning to watch a movie in jisung's living room. chan, felix and jeongin are searching for a movie to watch while hyunjin and jisung are preparing instant foods for them to eat. while minho is watching the three pick a movie and then disregard it when they found something more interesting.

"jisung?" hyunjin called the younger as he is heating the popcorn in the microwave.

"yeah?" jisung stopped grabbing some ice in the refrigerator and looked at hyunjin.

"uhm, i just want to say thank you." they both continued doing their stuffs again.

"for what?" jisung asked.

minho heard some conversations going on in the kitchen so he walked closer to the area to hear it clearly.

"for everything. for saving me that day. and for saving me every time someone abuses me."

"it's no problem for me, but i still think saving you from them isn't enough. their faces need to be torn out of their heads."

the two male laughed as minho found the conversation quite interesting.

but he definitely felt something about how hyunjin speaks when he's with jisung and how the latter speaks when he's with his friends.

it's a bit different.

"but uhm, why did you leave the city and never even say goodbye to me?"

"financial problems, my aunt is short on money and she can't handle my academic expenses anymore." hyunjin nodded.

"i'm sorry, i should've helped you like you helped me before."

"it's okay, really. besides, i'm quite stable now so no need to worry." jisung looked at hyunjin and smiled.

there was a moment of silence before hyunjin spoke again.

"jisung, i like you."

minho frowned. is what he is hearing right now is true?

he peeked behind the wall and saw the two male looking at each other, both stopped at what they were doing.

he decided to enter the scene and put his arms on jisung's shoulder.

"i'll help you with that." he said as he grabbed the canned drinks on jisung's hand.

hyunjin sighed. he knows what minho is doing. it's not like jisung like him the same way either. he just wanted to try.

jisung is now sitting between hyunjin and minho, who currently give different air in the living room, and everyone can sense it.

but jisung couldn't care further, as he was having an emotional roller coaster right now. the fact that he's overthinking what hyunjin meant in his confession earlier, and why is minho holding his hand right now and why does his head feel so light and he's even having shortness of breath.

what the hell is happening to him?

minho can clearly sense hyunjin's eyes staring at the younger every time he gets a chance. and that made him irritated. he should've known about this sooner.

and he knew there was a possibility that the latter might reciprocate hyunjin's feelings.

-

hello! sorry for the inconvenience but i was busy yesterday so i haven't been able to update but i'll make it up to you today by posting this update!

keep smiling!

xoxo, leeknoringg.