Opening Book 2: The Rebel Of The Savanna

"Being told that I'll never be first

"Being told that I'll never be first..."
" Is the thing I hate most."

"Life's not fair"
"Isn't Playing Dirty a skill all it's own?"
"All that matters is winning."

"If i can't overthrow the world, I'll turn everything into Sand!"

"Overblot is what you guys must avoid all of your life."

"I-I'm certainly not lying! The October interdorm Spelldrive tournament is consuming a great deal of my attention at the moment!
In fact, I've a meeting with the assembled housewardens immediately after this."

"I been search for Entity of Pride who took my Grandmother away from my father, My grandfather too. He is somewhere in this school inside of student body and need to sealed him permanently!"

"I broke up with Secondborn prince because someday I will end up hurting him from my Bite...My vampire bite."

"I love you, my King! I will always be your side."

"There are incident happening as all of the players who are participating Spelldrive tournament are injured or got into accidents"

"I DONT WANNA JACK TO SEE ME BECAUSE I HAVE LEFT HIM ALONE AND PROMISE I COME BACK BUT I DIDNT!!!"

"You see my maker have sex with Secondborn prince of the Royal family when they both are 16. They not Virgins so you can tell how Savannah is strong and also wanna to see Him but she's scared of him finding out she is not normal beast woman but beast vampiric being. So Leona is Savannah mate!"

"Ruka....what...how are you here when you went...Missing?"

"Leona stop using your emotion or else you will blotting acclimated high and Overblot!!!"

"Would that the lion king of the savanna could witness this absolute farce.
No, if you ask me, the collar suits you far better than a crown ever could."

"I've been loathed since the day I was born. I've never had a place, never had a future!
None of my hard work is ever rewarded!
How could any of YOU possibly understand? MY disappointment?! MY pain?! AAAAAAAAAH!"(lion roar)

"I don't wanna lose the man I love to that Entity because my stupid fear I have since I was little cub!!"

"My Lion Pride is my direct descendants is King of the beast himself, Scar."

"Savannah née Chan...your Lion Roar...you are my big sister....i miss you so badly....waaaahhhhhh!!!"

"Oh, what this, you are sweet Aurora, little Fairy Flower~"

"Hah... Ha ha. Yeah, you're probably right. No, you're EXACTLY right...! Ha ha ha ha!
I will never become king. No matter how hard I try!"

"Leona....I'm here, you bastard, you want me, come and get me. (lion roar)"

"Let's put lion prince a sweet stress free nap."

"Auntie!!!! I finally found you!!! I have come with my best friend, Cheka!!!!"

"Runaway My niece and your Nephew, Leona...Ouch!"

"I will be nice girl to you, Entity of Pride or should I say Kgosi Sauda Aka Overblot Leona Kingscholar. Let's make a great wish that you will love and that is...You will be King of Twilight Savanna where Secondborn Child will reign with his Queen. Also you will have throne and everyone will worship you and your Queen. She will be huntress of the night, you will always be King for the people of Night Savanna. You will be forget about that wretch witch and her love for you. You will receive praises, Pride on your new love, Princess of Twilight Savanna. You will also have second chance to see your baby brother, Victor."

"Can we go back together as couple this time no more secrets between us again."

" You still be My King, So I am not letting you go that easily, Leona Kingscholar! I love you."

"You will always be my Queen, Savannah Panchak De Rouge."

🦁☀️🦁☀️🦁☀️🦁☀️🦁☀️🦁☀️🦁☀️🦁☀️

"I turn to you
Like a flower leaning toward the sun
I turn to you
'Cause you're the only one
Who can turn me around
When I am upside down
I turn to you

Where would I be?
What would I do
If you never helped me through?
I hope some day if you've lost your way
You can turn to me (you can turn to me)
Like I turn to you"
~  Melanie C - I Turn to You

"~ You Dare to Step into Savanna, My Prey~"