welcome back.

The sky was filled with tiny flakes that landed on the windows, they briefly revealed their true pattern before dissipating into nothing.

i feel the vibration of the train dragging against the old train tracks and i hear the voices of my friends; Lorenzo, Blaise and Theodore.

well, and one other person, but he's not my friend. mattheo riddle. the stuck up, narcissistic dick that thinks everyone loves him.

only that —for some reason i don't understand— all the girls do love him.

yeah, i guess he's attractive and all.. but his personality definitely lowers his score.

we are close to hogwarts, i can feel it. all the students have gone quiet ready for the number of carriages to stop moving.

me and my friends —and mattheo— all get out of our seats ready to depart from the hogwarts express.  but then-

mattheo pushes past me with that filthy smirk plastered on his face. i just scoff in return as im not bothered for his bullshit today.

through the crowd of people, i notice lexi: my best friend since 1st year.

shes the complete opposite of me, shes a halfblood ravenclaw whereas im a pureblood slytherin, she's obsessed with mattheo whereas i hate him with every fibre in my body. but that's never stopped us from being attached to eachother by the hips.

next to her i notice him. isaac, my love, my comfort. he's my boyfriend of 2 years.

Isaac stayed with lexi for the school break because me and my parents wanted to go back to Italy for the summer, and Isaac doesn't really have the best- relationship with his parents..

but it's okay, i trust them both enough and i know they would never do anything to hurt me.

"Val!" Lexi pounces towards me and pulls me into an embrace.

"oh how ive missed you! how was your summer?" she bombards me with instant questions.

"oh, enough about me, how are you two?" i ask, referring to her and isaac.

they share an awkward look between eachother then turn back to me.

what was that? It was probably nothing.

"uh- it was great! Lexi and her mother made me feel very welcomed into their home." isaac finally speaks up.

i nod. "well i hope you had fun."

me and isaac share a kiss before someone else chimes in.

"shouldn't you be doing that in your own time? no one wants to see that." of course. mattheo had to be there.

"how about you talk when you've gotten yourself your own girlfriend?" i reply a bit more aggressively than i thought.

in reply, he just smirks and walks through the finally open train doors.

A/N: first chapter! please tell me what your think of this story so far, make sure to vote 🤍