v

Miles kept tossing and turning in his bed, unable to fall asleep. He eventually stopped and sighed in defeat.

He wasn't feeling too great today. For some odd reason, his mind decided to think back in the past and remember his spider friends before they had left. Oh how he wished they were here with him, that way he'd feel less lonely. He needed someone to talk to right now.... someone to comfort him.

For the fact that how he went from the title 'Popular Guy' to now the 'Cop's Kid' just made him feel embarrassed and uncomfortable. He's already gotten used to the popularity he had at Midtown High. Now....things were different.

His title didn't help him either. Everyone at school kept teasing him and making fun of him thus making his only friend Ganke, but the male is sadly deep asleep. Ganke's the only person who doesn't tease him and will always understand him. Well.... except from one other person that is.

Wait a minute....

That's right! They have been friends and have gotten to know each other for the past two months now. Asking for some help to sleep wouldn't hurt... right..?

Miles quietly picked up his phone and scrolled through his contacts, searching for a certain...FOUND IT!

'Sunflower 🌻'

-----

*Buzz*

"Huh--?five minutes mor--"

*Buzz*

"Leave me a--lon--e"

*Buzz*

"Just five--"

*BUZZ!!!*

"Ughhh..." the female slowly got up and picked up her phone glaring at the screen, but her hard glare slowly turned into a soft gaze the moment she saw who it was.

'Study Buddy'

She sat up slowly answering the call.

"Hello...?"

"(Y/n)? Sorry, is this a bad time? You sound kind of tired..."

"It's too late to ask that, I'm already awake so..."

"Oh--uh--yeah!" The male chuckled. That was enough to wake you up fully. Gosh damn he's so adorable....

Wait what...? Am I actually--

"Do you have a minute? I really need someone right now..." he said, his voice straining as he said so. It was crystal clear that he needed your help dearly.

"Uhh... could you hang up for like five minutes?"

"Oh sure. Yeah."

Just as she requested, the male cut their conversation short and placed his phone on his bed.

What could she be doing anyway...? There's really nothing to prepare for this. It's just a conversation through the phone. So... what could she be plannin--?

The male was driven out of his train of thoughts once he heard a sudden quiet knock on the door.

He hopped off his bed, and made his way towards the door cautiously. He pressed his ear on the door trying to hear the slightest noise his intruder could make, and to his surprise they made no sound. 'Skilled... very skilled.' he thought to himself.

"Morales...? Open up it's me!" He heard a familiar voice whisper.

He quickly opened the door to find the very person he called for comfort, except, she carried a pillow in one hand and her phone in the other.