CHAPTER 125

Everyone ended up in the middle of city and still midnight.
Michirou didn't knock out cause she protect herself from impact.

" KAW!! KAW!! THE SUN WILL RISE ONE IN HALF HOURS!! " The crow yelled

Michirou run quickly where she sense Muzan as she gripped tightly her katana.

Muichirou and Tanjiro get up from the ground as well as Obanai, Mitsuri and Giyu. They can clearly see Michirou was running to find Muzan.

Muzan suddenly go rampage, everything around him blast away, The tentacle whips appeared in his back.

" Fuckin damn it. " Michirou mutted in pain, holding back everything that was hurting her.

" Oh i suppose you intend to hold me here until sunrise! " Muzan said in rage as his all whips are rapidly go crazy around.

" I told you, were going to roast you motherfucker "Michirou said barely dodging the attacks incoming to her.

" Still alive after you got a lot of wounds from my uppermoons. " Muzan said still attcking rapidly, especially aiming to Michirou.

The three hashira run around, backing up Michirou.

𝚂𝚎𝚛𝚙𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝙱𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐. 𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚍 𝙵𝚘𝚛𝚖.

𝙻𝚘𝚟𝚎 𝙱𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐. 𝚂𝚎𝚌𝚘𝚗𝚍 𝙵𝚘𝚛𝚖.

𝚆𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙱𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐. 𝙴𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝 𝙵𝚘𝚛𝚖

𝙲𝚛𝚢𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚕 𝙱𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐. 𝚂𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚑 𝙵𝚘𝚛𝚖.

Everyone aim Muzan as Muzan regenerate as soon as katanas touch him as they was near close to Muzan.

' We're too close to him!! ' Mitsuri thought in panicked.

' We're surely cut him!! But his regeneration was so fast as soon as our katana cut him!! ' Igurou thought after he cut Muzan's neck.

' If i will not do anything, these slayers will die. They don't deserve this shit life!! ' Michirou thought as she quickly sense the slayers was coming to the battle.

" CHARGE!! DON'T LET ANY HASHIRA DIE!! "

" THEY SAVED US BEFORE!!"

" FORM A WALL OF BODY!! PROTECT HASHIRA!! "

" DON'T HOLD BACK!! "

" GET IN THE FRONT!! "

All slayers surrended them as Muzan realease a wide attack using his poisonous whips rapidly swinging around.

All slayers made a wall using thier body, protecting each Hashira.

Before Muzan made huge attack using his whips. Michirou immedietly jumped to the front of the slayers, she was now in the center of the bottle.

Everyone was confused yet thier guard up didn't down

𝙲𝚛𝚢𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚕 𝙱𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐. 𝚃𝚠𝚎𝚕𝚟𝚎 𝙵𝚘𝚛𝚖. 𝙷𝚎𝚊𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚐, 𝙷𝚎𝚊𝚟𝚎𝚗'𝚜 𝚕𝚒𝚏𝚎.

Michirou let out her twelve form, realsing a huge barrier from her hands that was glowing made Muzan back a way a litte.

" HAAARRRRRGG " Michirou yelled in pain and in fustration while making the barrier around them, protecting them from monstours attack from Muzan.

Everyone was still whole peices and alive the slayer was safe, But seeing in front of them.

Michirou coughing hardly, dripping the blood from her mouth, Her whole body was shaking from pain.

" MICHIROU!!!! " Muichiro yelled in worried. The voice was so loud, He saw his twin was bleeing a lot,

To Michirou, everything was hard, keepin all the pain as she keep haearing a ringing inside her head,

" I can't just let them die" Michirou said as she keep her body straight.

Even if Michirou feel all pain in her body, she keep her face cold as she stare at Muzan.

Muzan stop his tracks as he saw the light barrier, also confused what really Michirou is.

' Michirou!! She's bleeding a lot!! ' Giyu thought, seeing his new friend barely standing in front of them.

' What kind of power is that!!?? ' Mitsuri thought looking at Michirou in worried.

" ALL OF YOU, DON'T COME HERE NEAR!! HELP THE OTHER SLAYERS!! " Iguro yelled to the slayers as the slayers hesitately listen to Serpent Hashira.

Iguro really trust Michirou that she will not die before him, she was the one who supporting him unconsciously for Mitsuri, and the one he befriend as well when she was still in amnesia.

" Your body, there's diffirent in your body.. " Muzan said as he look Michirou in more interested.

' I just can't let them die. knowing that they will die horribly. ' Michirou thought standing using her katana.

" Shut the hell up, Bastard " Michirou coldly said wipping her blood from her head.

Giyu, Tanjiro went immeidtly next to Michirou. as Giyu carry Michirou in bridal stlye taking her away from the battle.

" GIYU!! WHAT ARE YOU DOING ?? PUT ME DOWN!! " Michirou yelled to Giyu

" The other Hashira can fight Muzan " Giyu said.

Giyu sure know that Mcihirou was heavyly injured from head to toe.

" The slayers are safe thanks to you, so it's time for you to patch your wounds. " Giyu said as he saw Kocho and others.

" Kocho! " Giyu called as he lay Michirou to the ground gently.

" Treat her wound, immedietly. " Giyu said as Kocho eye's widen seeing Michirou in terribly state. She quickly listen to Giyu.

Michirou lose her conscious, as Giyu quickly went back to the battle where Tanjiro, Iguro and Mitsuri attacking Muzan.

Muichirou went straight to Michirou as soon as he saw Giyu carry his twin to he safe place and far from the battle.