CHAPTER 126

Michirou lose her conscious, as Giyu quickly went back to the battle where Tanjiro, Iguro and Mitsuri attacking Muzan.

' Michirou isn't with us. this will be harder!! ' Mitsuri thought while bary dodging the rapidly attacks from Muzan.

' Muzan was too fast! A three of us can't keep him up!! ' Iguro thought.

' Michirou protect us so that we can fight more! i hope she still alive in that state!! ' Tanjiro thought.

All of them was focusing to dodge, since Muzan was too fast can't keep up from him.

While Michirou still unconcious as Kocho was trying her best to keep Michirou alive.

Muzan this time, he fastly very fast attacking them as his whips swing arounnd making the three hashira get injured as Giyu and Iguro barely dodge.

Mitsuri got protected from Muichiro who just appeared in the battle again as Kyojuro backing them up.

" You're still okay!!?? Kanroji!! " Kyojuro yelled can't look at his former student as he still focused on the battle as soon as he joined.

" I'll make sure you will pay what have you done. Bastard " Muichirou said as he swing his katana protecting himself and Kanroji from the attacks.

" Thank you very much!! " Mitsuri yelled as attack back.

" You're Michirou's sibling? i guess your sister will die in that state " Muzan said as he still attacking them. Making Muichiro rage but yet he needs to be calm so that he will not attack recklessly.

Suddenly Muzan's head got smashed by Gyomie, as Sanemi slice Muzan's back surprisely.

" Sorry, we're late. " Gyomie said as he swinging his chains around the air.

Sanemi quickly appeared in Muzan's back as he slice it iff straight.Muzan quickly regenerate.

Muzan's head just appeard quickly as the wind hashira throw the bottle of gas to Muzan as he quickly destroy it. Sanemi threw the light fire stick making Muzan burn in flames.

" Dirty trick!! " Muzan yelled as the flames was covering him,

" Yeah, just what you deserve! " Sanemi said as he land to the ground, holding his katana.

" I'm gonna kill you, fuckin bastard!! " Sanemi yelled as the fight begins again

7 𝙷𝙰𝚂𝙷𝙸𝚁𝙰 𝙰𝙽𝙳 𝚃𝙰𝙽𝙹𝙸𝚁𝙾 𝚅𝚂 𝙼𝚄𝚉𝙰𝙽 𝚃𝙷𝙴 𝙺𝙸𝙽𝙶 𝙾𝙵 𝙳𝙴𝙼𝙾𝙽𝚂

Everyone fought Muzan as Tanjiro performing Hinokami Kagura helping and protecting other Hashira in possible way.

' He's getting faster! it's overwhelming! ' Gyomie thought

' I need to shiled any other Hashira! ' Tanjiro thought

' I can't sense that young brat here!!?? Where is she?' Sanemi thought.

𝙷𝚒𝚗𝚘𝚔𝚊𝚖𝚒 𝙺𝚊𝚐𝚞𝚛𝚊. 𝙵𝚒𝚏𝚝𝚑 𝙵𝚘𝚛𝚖.

𝚆𝚒𝚗𝚍 𝙱𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐. 𝙵𝚒𝚛𝚜𝚝 𝙵𝚘𝚛𝚖.

𝚂𝚝𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝙱𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐. 𝚂𝚎𝚌𝚘𝚗𝚍 𝙵𝚘𝚛𝚖

𝙵𝚕𝚊𝚖𝚎 𝙱𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐. 𝚂𝚒𝚡𝚝𝚑 𝙵𝚘𝚛𝚖.

𝚆𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙱𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐. 𝙴𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝 𝙵𝚘𝚛𝚖.

𝙼𝚒𝚜𝚝 𝙱𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐. 𝙵𝚘𝚞𝚛𝚝𝚑 𝙵𝚘𝚛𝚖.

𝚂𝚎𝚛𝚙𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝙱𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐. 𝙵𝚘𝚞𝚛𝚝𝚑 𝙵𝚘𝚛𝚖.

𝙻𝚘𝚟𝚎 𝙱𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐. 𝚂𝚎𝚌𝚘𝚗𝚍 𝙵𝚘𝚛𝚖.

Everyone used thier forms, as Muzan realeases another rapidly attacks. Everyone seems barely dodging as they rely on thier pure instinct.

' Instead cutting his arms, maybe i should try pinning his arm ' Mitsuri thought wile running around to dodge.

' But something was wieghing down me. ' Mitsuri added wondered.

Seddenly the incoming attack to Mitsuri. She didn't have a time to dodge.

" Kanroji!! '" Iguro yelled in worried, running towards her.

Kyojuro appeard to shield Mitsuri, proetcting her once again.

" Stand up and fight Kanroji!! I did not train you just for to die!! " Kyoujuro yelled while fighting.

𝚂𝙴𝚃 𝚈𝙾𝚄𝚁 𝙷𝙴𝙰𝚁𝚃 A𝙱𝙻𝙰𝚉𝙴 .

Mitsuri tear up a little bit thinking that she's being burden to the battle so she stand up and fight determined.

' If Kyoujuro didn't shield Kanroji, she will die ' Iguro thought in worry.

' I can still fight!! Like Michirou. i shall not give up!! ' Mitsuri thought as getting up quickly.

' I'm fighting for humanity's future!! ' She added.

Miuichiro was dodging the attacks same to Tanjiro as other Hashira.

Since Muzan's whips are poisonous, it made them difficult to fight back without Michirou who still unconcious and healing slowly from her powers.