CHAPTER 127

Miuichiro was dodging the attacks same to Tanjiro.

Since Muzan's whips are poisonous, it made them difficult to fight back.

Iguro's bandge in his mouth fell off as he didn't mind and only focus on the battle.

Mitsuri try her best to fight back and to shield her self from poisonous whips.

Muichiro and Tanjiro teaming up to fight back as well as Hashira.

The poisons was spreading to thier body, especially to Iguro and Muichiro who had a small body.

Giyu's katana slip away from his hand because of the weak grip he had that was result from poison that was spreading to his body.

Iguro and Gyomie shield Giyu from poisonous whips.

Sanemi quickly notice Giyu as he throw the random katana from the ground.

" Stop spacing out!! I'll kill you!! " Sanemi yelled to Giyu as he catch it in time as he have a time to fight back.

𝚂𝚎𝚛𝚙𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝙱𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐. 𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚍 𝙵𝚘𝚛𝚖.

𝚆𝚒𝚗𝚍 𝙱𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐. 𝙵𝚘𝚞𝚛𝚝𝚑 𝙵𝚘𝚛𝚖.

𝚆𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙱𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐. 𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚍 𝙵𝚘𝚛𝚖.

𝚂𝚝𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝙱𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐. 𝚂𝚎𝚌𝚘𝚗𝚍 𝙵𝚘𝚛𝚖.

𝚂𝚝𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝙱𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐. 𝙵𝚒𝚏𝚝𝚑 𝙵𝚘𝚛𝚖.

Tanjiro, Muichiro and Mitsuri was far range unlike the Five Hashira who's fighting close range to Muzan.

𝙼𝚒𝚜𝚝 𝙱𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐. 𝙵𝚒𝚏𝚝𝚑 𝙵𝚘𝚛𝚖.

𝙷𝚒𝚗𝚘𝚔𝚊𝚖𝚒 𝙺𝚊𝚐𝚞𝚛𝚊. 𝙲𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚛 𝙱𝚕𝚞𝚎 𝚂𝚔𝚢.

𝙻𝚘𝚟𝚎 𝙱𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐. 𝚂𝚒𝚡𝚝𝚑 𝙵𝚘𝚛𝚖.

' We need to get close! ' Muichiro thought as he was affected to poison.

' It's still dawn!! ' Tanjiro thought.

Everybody was injured and bleeding despite of it, they didn't stop attacking and dodging.

' We won't last long until dawn!! ' Gyomie thought as he having hard time because of the poison.

The cat jumped from nowhere and hitted every hashira even Tanjiro, an antidote that the poison just disaapearing from thier body.

" Huh!? "

The cat just died from rapidly attack as it disappeared.

" I don't know why but the passing cat just helped us!! " Sanemi yelled as he quickly recoverd from poison.

' My pain and pulse get better! ' Gyomie thought as he recovered too.

' I can't explain this but it was so incredible, i just feel this before when i get near to Michirou when we're fighting the upper rank 1.' Gyomie added.

" GIVE UP ON THIS POINTLESS STRUGLING!! JUST DIE ALREADY!! " Muzan yelled as he extended his whips and arms that cause a very very wide attack that all his whips was rapidly circling around thr place.

Everyone dodge it by jumping above and deflecting all the whips incoming to him.

' His attacks was so fast!! ' Mitsuri thought as she barely dodge thanks to her flexibility.

' We can't lose like this! ' Tanjiro thought.

' Based on crow's report. it was from Michirou. it said that we can turn our katana to color red by pushing ourselves to the brink of death but it was just theory. ' Iguro thought as he tighten his grip on his katana as he actived his slayer mark along his katana that just turned red.

" Iguro!! " Sanemi and Mitsuri yelled as they saw the coming attack behind Iguro.

Giyu who was near as he immedietly went toward Iguro to shiled him.

𝚆𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙱𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐. 𝙵𝚒𝚛𝚜𝚝 𝙵𝚘𝚛𝚖.

' Iguro i was too late!! ' Giyu thought as he look up confused. Iguro was in the mid air.

" Iguro!!! "

𝙲𝚛𝚢𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚕 𝙱𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐. 𝙵𝚒𝚛𝚜𝚝 𝙵𝚘𝚛𝚖. 𝚂𝚎𝚊 𝚘𝚏 𝚂𝚝𝚊𝚛𝚜.