prologue

How should put this lightly... Aliens took over the fucking world and their was not a damn thing we could do about it.

Even though the 'aliens' look just like us , well beside some of them having theses weird tattoos all over their body's that glow , sometime I will see them gone off of a person body so like I think they cans make them disepear and repear on their body or something.We are sooo getting of topic here.

It happen the day I turn 16 , I woke up early that day for school and well I want today be special , come on people I'm turing 16! But anyway this what happen that day.

I heard my alarm going off for like the 7th time, I'm one of those people who need to set like 10 alarms to get up in the morning, I turn the alarm off and check the time.

It was 6:01 and school starts at 8.  I got up and walk over to closet the pick out my clothes. I picked out a white jeans shorts with a pink shirt that is short in the front where it show my bellybutton piecing and its long in the back. I grabbed a long dangle neckled that goes pretty close to my belly button I tossed it on the bed and went to find some shoes. I picked out a pair of black flats and I tossed the outfit on the bed too.

I went in to the bath room that was connected to my bedroom and took a shower I got out and tossed the clothes on and blower dried my long red hair that goes down to my butt.

I look in the mirror at  my brownish greenish eyes. People that got the privlage of seeing me pissed off say that my eyes turn a virbart green and when I'm happy my eyes turn a little more brown but you can still see the green in them. I blow dry my hair and leave it down in its natural curls.

I put my make up on and  grab my bag and head down stairs to the kitchen it was about 7:05 when I got done eating. Mom and Dad was heading down the stairs when I was walking towards the door to get on the bus.

"Happy Birthday sweetie" Mom Said while giving me a huge. I mumble out a thanks towards her. Dad stood in front of me with a big , creepy, smile. "Happy birthday" he said while handing me a small box, big enough to fit a ring in it. " Thanks!" I yelled. I open the box to find a pair of keys? OMG! KEYS! I ran over giving them both a huge while shouting thank you's at them.

I ran out the door to find a brand new 1967 Chevy Impala! My dream baby.

I ran into the car and start the baby up. It purred to life. I squealed with  excitement. I pulled out of the  drive way to get stop by some guy in the middle of the road.

I got out of my car and stared at him for a minute. He was wearing some weird cloths like for a example instead of pant he was wear a robe type dress on, his eye were black, black as the night. his hair is black to.He started right back at me. "Are you ok?" I asked him while walking towards him. He smiled one of those weird smile. He had this look in his eyes.

I couldn't tell what the look  was because he look away at my car. " I'm just fine now" he replied. Then he looked straight into my eyes.

My eyes went wide with confusion." Wasn't your eyes black, not green?" I questioned him. His eye were the most vibrant green I ever seen. He smile at me with pity and said " Goodnight". Right after he said that, my eyes started to droop and soon I was falling. I prepared my self for the impact that never came and went into a deep sleep when I felt myself fall into a pair of strong arms.

__________________________________________________________________________________

Well I hope You guys liked it! If you did please comment and vote!