CHAPTER 128

" Iguro!!! "

𝙲𝚛𝚢𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚕 𝙱𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐. 𝙵𝚒𝚛𝚜𝚝 𝙵𝚘𝚛𝚖. 𝚂𝚎𝚊 𝚘𝚏 𝚂𝚝𝚊𝚛𝚜.

Muichiro used Crsytal Breathing to get close a bit as Michirou thought him a first from of Crsytal Breathing. The form what Michirou thought him was for wide attack and delflect.

Tanjiro and others was surprise that Muichiro just use another techinique as they thought it was Michirou.

" Tokito!! " Giyu yelled in surprise as Muichirou just cut anothet whips that was incoming from Rengoku behind.

Muichiro used it again, as he shield him from the attacks.

" Michirou really thought me a useful for battle " Muichirou said as he appeared with his color red katana slicing Muzan's whips.

Iguro who was in the mid air, he landed safely thanks to Muichiro.

' Muichiro just used what Michirou technique breathing. ' Tanjiro thought running around to dodge same as Kanroji.

' This is my first time to perform it perfectly. ' Muichiro thought as he getting fmove fast than before.

Suddenly Muzan's arms along with his two whips from the back just rip off.

' What kind of attack is that!? ' Muzan thought as he looked around and quickly regenerate.

' Did that brat just came back from dead!? ' Muzan added as he referring Michirou.

' It wasn't the iron ball neither this brat who just using another style! '

As soon as Muzan noticed the there are three attackers was invicible from the sight. He swing his whips and arms around rapidly exposing Zenitsu, Kanao and Inosuke.

" Zenitsu!! Inosuke!! Kanao! " Tanjiro yelled in relief that thier still alive and kicking.

" OW! OW! HOW DARE YOU!! " Zenitsu yelled as he barely dodging the attack despite he's scared that the fact he's facing Muzan, the king of demons.

" You guys are still alive!!?? " Kyoujuro yelled in relief that someone will join them too to fight Muzan.

" Of course!! I woudn't die!! " Inosuke yelled as he throw a lot of papers that was helping them to hide from sight.

Iguro came from above as he attack Muzan, cutting his arms. Muichiro who just cut the other arm.

Muzan took a seconds before he regenerate as everyone saw it.

" He's regenerating slowly if you use red blade, even Muzan would take time to regenerate. " Sanemi yelled

Kanao and Zenitsu used the paper and put it on thier forehead as they fading in thier sight.

𝙵𝚕𝚘𝚠𝚎𝚛 𝙱𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐. 𝙵𝚘𝚞𝚛𝚝𝚑 𝙵𝚘𝚛𝚖. 𝙵𝚕𝚘𝚠𝚎𝚛 𝙷𝚊𝚗𝚊𝚐𝚘𝚛𝚘𝚖𝚘.

𝚃𝚑𝚞𝚗𝚍𝚎𝚛 𝙱𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐. 𝙵𝚒𝚛𝚜𝚝 𝙵𝚘𝚛𝚖. 𝚃𝚑𝚞𝚗𝚍𝚎𝚛𝚌𝚕𝚊𝚙 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝙵𝚕𝚊𝚜𝚑.

𝙷𝚒𝚗𝚘𝚔𝚊𝚖𝚒 𝙺𝚊𝚐𝚞𝚛𝚊. 𝙵𝚘𝚞𝚛𝚝𝚑 𝙵𝚘𝚛𝚖: 𝙱𝚞𝚛𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝙱𝚘𝚗𝚎𝚜, 𝚂𝚞𝚖𝚖𝚎𝚛 𝚂𝚞𝚗

𝙻𝚘𝚟𝚎 𝙱𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐. 𝚂𝚒𝚡𝚝𝚑 𝙵𝚘𝚛𝚖: 𝙲𝚊𝚝-𝙻𝚎𝚐𝚐𝚎𝚍 𝚆𝚒𝚗𝚍𝚜 𝙾𝚏 𝙻𝚘𝚟𝚎.

Tanjiro and Mitsuri helped them to cut and attack Muzan, as Tanjiro knows where Kanao and Inosuke because of keen of smell.

" YOU PESKY FLIES HAVE NOTHING BUT PITIFUL TRICKS!! " Muzan yelled as he swing his whips around rapidly.

𝚂𝚎𝚛𝚙𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝙱𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐. 𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚍 𝙵𝚘𝚛𝚖. 𝙲𝚘𝚒𝚕 𝙲𝚑𝚘𝚔𝚎.

𝙲𝚛𝚢𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚕 𝙱𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐. 𝙵𝚒𝚛𝚜𝚝 𝙵𝚘𝚛𝚖. 𝚂𝚎𝚊 𝚘𝚏 𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚛𝚜

Iguro came again in front of Muzan, cutting him again as he regenerate.
Muichiro backing up Iguro as he slice again the whips.

Gyomie clash his iron ball and his axe to each other making it color red. As Gyomie immedietly attack back Muzan, crushing his left shoulder.

" Tomioka!! Rengoku!! Prepare your self!! " Sanemi yelled as the two look at Sanemi and quickly understand.

Sanemi clashed his sword to Giyu and Rengoku.

' My balde turning to red blade!!?? ' Kyojuro and Giyu thought

" KAW!! KAW!! ONE HOUR AND THREE MINUTES UNTIL DAWN!! "

"𝘕𝘰 𝘱𝘳𝘰𝘣𝘭𝘦𝘮 𝘸𝘦'𝘭𝘭 𝘤𝘩𝘰𝘱 𝘩𝘪𝘮 𝘰𝘧𝘧 𝘪𝘯 𝘱𝘦𝘪𝘤𝘦𝘴 " Sanemi said

" 𝘈𝘴 𝘔𝘪𝘤𝘩𝘪𝘳𝘰𝘶 𝘴𝘢𝘪𝘥, 𝘞𝘦'𝘭𝘭 𝘳𝘰𝘢𝘴𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘪𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘶𝘯." Muichiro said