CHAPTER 129

Michirou's body was glowing as it healing her own body. This still made Shinobu and Yushiro confused why your body id glowing yet Kocho bandge your wounds.

" Her wounds was closing slowly. " Shinobu said and clearly wprried about Michirou and others's safe.

Muzan was still on rampage, swinging arounnd his extended arms and whips rapidly.

Gyomie crushed Muzan's side as he throw the iron ball to him. Sanemi and Kanroji picked the random seal fom the ground, putting it on thier foreheads.

" ZENITSU!! KANAO!! I WANNA TURN MY BLADE RED TOO!! " Inosuke yelled

" IT ISN'T EASY! FIRST YOU NEED TO BE STRONG AS ME!! "

' Those kids are still fighting!! i wanna end this!! ' Mitsuri thought

Sanemi and Mitsuri quickly notice that those who wear the seal can see each other as they use anything to figh.

𝚆𝚒𝚗𝚍 𝙱𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐. 𝚂𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚑 𝙵𝚘𝚛𝚖. 𝙶𝚊𝚕𝚎 𝚂𝚞𝚍𝚍𝚎𝚗 𝙶𝚞𝚜𝚝

Sanemi attack Muzan in wide attack, cutting his whips that regenerate.

Suddenly Muzan release a huge wide attack, making all of them blast away and hitted the walls.

Everyone protect each other before the impact.

Iguro quickly went to Mitsuri protecting her from whips that was about to hitted them

Kyoujuro protect the Kamaboko squad that was cost lost his left arm.

Giyu , Gyomie and Muichiro protected each otherbut tsill got knock out from force.

Everyone was knocked out due to force and impact that Muzan made.

" This is finished? " Muzan said as he looked around the slayers was in the walls bleeding.

Muzan thought it was finished not unti Michirou appeared by cutting him in a half surprising him.

Michirou wasn't fully healed as she looked around seeing her mates was injured and clearly see that they're still alive.

" You looked exhuasted. " Michirou said, looking at Muzan.

" I was right, you are still alive " Muzan said

" Still want me to die? " Michirou said gripping her katana more.

' I guess, this is it. ' Michirou thought.

' I have no choice but to perform all form my breathing including water and mist just to keep him and wait for sun rise. ' Michirou added.

" Maybe taking you and Nezuko will benefir more, " Muzan said

" Being murderer just to become a perfect. What a Villian. " Michirou said ready her katana.

𝙈𝙞𝙘𝙝𝙞𝙧𝙤𝙪 𝙫𝙨 𝙈𝙪𝙯𝙖𝙣

Muzan attack Michirou first, swinging his all whips. as Michirou quickly cut them off as it regenerate. Don;t forget that Michirou slayer mark was active along with her power as her katana turned red.

𝙲𝚛𝚢𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚕 𝙱𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐. 𝙵𝚒𝚛𝚜𝚝 𝙵𝚘𝚛𝚖. 𝚂𝚎𝚊 𝚘𝚏 𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚛𝚜

' Everything was slow. " Michirou thought as she dodge the whips.

𝙲𝚛𝚢𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚕 𝙱𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐. 𝚂𝚎𝚌𝚘𝚗𝚍 𝙵𝚘𝚛𝚖. 𝙳𝚒𝚊𝚖𝚘𝚗𝚍𝚜 𝚘𝚏 𝚄𝚛𝚊𝚗𝚞𝚜

' I will not holding back, because whenever i fought upper ranks i always holding back to get the importants things'

Michirou was reaptedty cut his whips from the back as she get more wounds.

𝙲𝚛𝚢𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚕 𝙱𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐. 𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚍 𝙵𝚘𝚛𝚖. 𝙴𝚖𝚙𝚎𝚛𝚘𝚛'𝚜 𝙽𝚎𝚠 𝙴𝚖𝚎𝚛𝚊𝚕𝚍

Michirou aim Muzan's head as Muzan quickly blocked it using his arm that cost his arm to be cutted in half.

" You have many brains but can't use it properly " Michirou sarcasticaly said to Muzan as their atacks was clashing eachother,

𝙲𝚛𝚢𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚕 𝙱𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐. 𝙵𝚘𝚞𝚛𝚝𝚑 𝙵𝚘𝚛𝚖. 𝙱𝚕𝚊𝚣𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝙲𝚛𝚢𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚕.

Michirou vertically attack Muzan as she jumped high to attack him from above.

𝙲𝚛𝚢𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚕 𝙱𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐. 𝙵𝚒𝚏𝚝𝚑 𝙵𝚘𝚛𝚖. 𝚂𝚎𝚊𝚜𝚌𝚛𝚎𝚜𝚝 𝙼𝚘𝚘𝚗'𝚜 𝚌𝚛𝚢𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚕.

Muzan was annoyed and mad, The same speed Michirou was the same speed to the man who almost killed him taht was distracting him while fighting MIchirou.

𝙲𝚛𝚢𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚕 𝙱𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚂𝚒𝚡𝚝𝚑 𝙵𝚘𝚛𝚖. 𝙱𝚕𝚊𝚌𝚔 𝙲𝚛𝚢𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚕 𝙻𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐