context

before i start writing this, theres somethings i need to get across first. i feel like anyone who reads this should know exactly what happened between me and these three people to get this much hate. yes, im going to disclose EVERYTHING they did to me. for the purpose of being aware before you read anything of what i write in here, to avoid confusion.

aec/aeceath

my ex from 2020, ive known him for now 4 years and those years have been the biggest waste of time in my life. he has emotionally and physically abused, manipulated, used, gaslighted, and blackmailed me. he did this during and after i dated him, even when me and him were friends he would still abuse me. i have cut all contact with him now, so he is no longer hurting me. but ill never forget. plus made a joke about disabled people and literal child r*pe

dumbo/jimbo

my friend from recently, i let him in and he left me to rot with no friends because i listened to him like a dumbass. he told me to tell girl 1 that girl 2 and 3 were talking about girl 1 behind her back, and i listened to him and i never should have. i lost all my friends because of him and he left me for them in the end. he has also lied about being r*ped, drew/wrote about minors in a sexual way, more than once. lies all the time about shit. talks badly about everyone all the time and will act buddy buddy with them afterwards.

lyric

someone who i was close to, who complained about their toxic friends and partner yet continued talking to them. refuses to break up with their toxic partner who they complain about and want to break up with but they love them too much to do so. started talking badly about my partner and when i defended them, lyric blocked me. and also talked badly about me to my partner.